+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

My Lady Dhan's Dilemma!

So I'm very much worried about the synergy of these three basic Dhan Assassin skills: Vanish, Sudden Attack and Mortar Rising.

Based on my experience, (and the ability description as well) when you cast Mortar Rising, its buff allows you to land a Critical Backstab with the first attack that breaks your Vanish's invisibility.

So where does Sudden Attack come in? It's not an attack (but a spell) so it can't trigger the Mortar Rising's Critical Backstab, and it can only be cast while Vanished.

Now what do I do? Do I waste the Mortar Rising to cast Sudden Attack? Or do I render Sudden Attack inutile so that I can always land Mortar Rising's CBS?

Mortar Rising has excellent direct, burst damage, but Sudden attack has a good stacking overtime damage. I can't use both on the same target, and it sucks eggs, man.

I need your thoughts on this, guys. Thank you!
    Last edited by RedEmerald; 09-30-2016 at 06:03 AM.
    That drop of Bloodied Crimson which taketh away the sins of the world...

Unless Sudden Attack has been buffed on this version since I've stopped playing, it is nearly useless.

What you need to do is make your Moral Rising level 6, and 7 if possible. Level 6 gives you around a 20% boost in critical hit damage, at 7 that's around 40%. It doesn't say it in the description, but it's there.

Mortal Rising does NOT make skills crit if you use them when hiding, it only works for normal hits.

If you REALLY want to use Sudden Attack, and you're going to be a Predator, I think Hide Spirit is what you need. It lets you use Sudden Attack when not hiding, if I remember correctly.

Hey, I send something on your inbox check it out, it might help you with your dillemma about dhan skills.

Quote Originally Posted by bloodybladez3 View Post
    Unless Sudden Attack has been buffed on this version since I've stopped playing, it is nearly useless.

What you need to do is make your Moral Rising level 6, and 7 if possible. Level 6 gives you around a 20% boost in critical hit damage, at 7 that's around 40%. It doesn't say it in the description, but it's there.

Mortal Rising does NOT make skills crit if you use them when hiding, it only works for normal hits.

If you REALLY want to use Sudden Attack, and you're going to be a Predator, I think Hide Spirit is what you need. It lets you use Sudden Attack when not hiding, if I remember correctly.
    Ow right! The Hide Spirit! Thanks a lot! And yeah, I agree, I really need to get Mortar Rising to level 7. Cheers!

Quote Originally Posted by AchanClub View Post
    Hey, I send something on your inbox check it out, it might help you with your dillemma about dhan skills.
    Thank you so much!

Quote Originally Posted by Baked12345 View Post
    That is lovely <3
    Can you post it here? I wanna see it too man hehe

Nobody wants to show you anything, not here, not in real life, not even in your next life, never. Most people are disgusted by your posts, your picture and your serious obnoxious attitude. Literally everything you post is pure cancer to this forum, it doesn't make sense, it doesn't help people, it's not funny, it's not a troll, it's mostly topic unrelated spam or cancerous comments like this one. It's worse than those indos advertising their crap as spam on here.

If something is sent in inbox/PM it means it's a Personal Message, get that through your thick monkey skull, it's not meant for you.
    Salve - Dragon Sage
    Superiors - Guildmaster

New/Returning Player Guide
    http://forum.playrohan.com/forum/sho...#axzz5nYmMs51h

Quote Originally Posted by Baked12345 View Post
    That is lovely <3
    Can you post it here? I wanna see it too man hehe
    Haha it's just a link, hardly worth your time.

Quote Originally Posted by snipers334 View Post

Nobody wants to show you anything, not here, not in real life, not even in your next life, never. Most people are disgusted by your posts, your picture and your serious obnoxious attitude. Literally everything you post is pure cancer to this forum, it doesn't make sense, it doesn't help people, it's not funny, it's not a troll, it's mostly topic unrelated spam or cancerous comments like this one. It's worse than those indos advertising their crap as spam on here.

If something is sent in inbox/PM it means it's a Personal Message, get that through your thick monkey skull, it's not meant for you.
    Whoah! Whoah! Calm yo jingle balls, man! This ain't no syrian jihadist rebellion! It's cool man, it's cool. LOLZ.
    Baked, say sorry to him.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by snipers334 View Post

Wow, what happened? Did he piss in your cornflakes or smth? I mean be zen and just add him to your ignore list. If out have adblock on your browser you can also right click and block his avatar. Presto! No more annoyance from baked

Quote Originally Posted by aliencreature View Post
    I think he's also enjoying reading Baked's responses. xp I don't really know though.
    Salve - Dragon Sage
    Superiors - Guildmaster

New/Returning Player Guide
    http://forum.playrohan.com/forum/sho...#axzz5nYmMs51h

Banned
    Oh look! It's Frank in his alien unicorn suit