+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Cool rohan error how to fix ??????

a friend of mine has never played this game before and i told him about it and was trying to get him to play so we could live stream and the game is installed but he keeps getting an error here is the screen shot he sent me of the error does anyone know how to fix this issue ???? http://imgur.com/a/Z7jbf

yeah i read that had worked for someone else so I had him try that and it did not work it is weird like it will let him on so he can get to make a character then he will get in game and it will error out with that error now i did not think but me and him also play wow and he does have a heal bot program he uses for that and I wonder if that might be causing some issues with gameguard and making it think he is trying to hack. The healbot is ok to use in wow they don't mind that but i wonder if its just confusing it for something else for rohan ????

Quote Originally Posted by ledbetter17 View Post
    yeah i read that had worked for someone else so I had him try that and it did not work it is weird like it will let him on so he can get to make a character then he will get in game and it will error out with that error now i did not think but me and him also play wow and he does have a heal bot program he uses for that and I wonder if that might be causing some issues with gameguard and making it think he is trying to hack. The healbot is ok to use in wow they don't mind that but i wonder if its just confusing it for something else for rohan ????
    I guess that's the issue then. I remember having troubles with it when I tried to run an automation script I used for work alongside rohan. He could try turning off the bot and see if it works, although a better solution might be to turn off rohan.

why would the better solution be to turn off rohan ? kinda defeats the purpose of wanting to play it don't ya think ? idk wow is a better game all around anyways way more features lol

well yeah I know he is trying to convice me not to play anymore lol must be because I'm a threat to him somehow lol

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by ledbetter17 View Post
    why would the better solution be to turn off rohan ? kinda defeats the purpose of wanting to play it don't ya think ? idk wow is a better game all around anyways way more features lol
    Yes WoW has better gameplay than Rohan and is better maintained/managed. It is also way cheaper to play. You just have to accept that it's graphics don't stand up beside the more polished games out there. I personally prefer those more polished games.

pretty sad he put in a ticket with rohan support and they are not answering him and you would think an admin or gm would see this and tell us all how to fix this issue

I get this error if i try to run rohan while running blade and soul (another game with nprotect/gameguard) gameguard sees itself as a hack, so if u have anything on that runs on it u cant launch another. Its weird tho that he can get to character scree,normally canr even start the game at all if so.

If he do not have anything else running i would suggest reinstalling... I dont know what have happened with this game but I have to reinstall every morning to be able to play now :/ and they wont answer my ticket either, any of them... I hve a few up for different things, bugs in game, items missing, and the loader being fwaked, none been answered, been 2 weeks now. Dont know wtf is going on

yeah he has tried reinstalling twice and as far as he says he has nothing else running at the same time

you would think the rohan admins would chime in on this post and help fix his issue he has put tickets in and got no response on this matter as well.