+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast

Thread: goodbye rohan

Quote Originally Posted by shawnc1186 View Post
    [...] so this will be my last post, long live the legend of shawnc1186.
    He's back already, post count 8 and growing

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by RedEmerald View Post
    Hi! If I may ask, what made you return to ROHAN? You know, despite of all the flaws our dude here stated and hated so much. What did you like about the game?
    Noticed prices were quite a bit cheaper in IM for the more necessary stuff than I remembered & Dekon talked me me into checking things out again (AFAIR all I my toons except for a couple are still sitting in his guild). Was shortly before Ran & Jin merged so I picked up several upgrade IIs & forged them - some got sold/traded off, some still sitting in my accts. Hung around until Trinity. Saw how horribly fubar it was and slowly stopped logging in. until now I only bother to log in every couple months or so.
    --- edit with additional stuff ---

@shawn
    Here is a screenie I took from the most recent WoW with settings maxxed on my NV GTX 1070 @2560 x 1440 :

2D trees and heavily oversaturated colors? Seriously? In a modern subscription game? Sorry bro but even Rohan does better. That is why I did not stay anymore than 5 mins in that game. It felt like minecraft-level graphics and the color saturation was burning my eyeballs out. I like a lot more graphic detail and color/texture handling in the games I play - especially those that profess to be updated to modern standards. I would not mind playing WoW if it weren't quite so mickey-mouse.
    Last edited by PenguinJoe; 10-02-2016 at 10:06 AM.

I just LoL so hard at all u guys saying "WoW graphic is outdated" it's just different to one U play b4, its mean to be this way. In WoW u have thousand things to do.. in rohan all u do is grind grind grind... and grind. Sometimes u Pvp.. lolz pvp, at pathetic lvl (1skill pvp over GG). Check some pvp videos from WoW, and pvp from Rohan, in WoW u need skill, in ROhan $$$ only + 1iwon button. eh

Brought back from the grave made of pencils and papers.

GTX 1070 sucks too
    Cherish Savage

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by toshirou View Post
    GTX 1070 sucks too
    If you say so, it must be true At least it didn't cost me $900 CA & handles everything I can throw at it.

Yes michal211, WoW's graphics are for children. I prefer modern games with relatively realistic graphics, not something that looks like it was designed by a 5-year old with a pack of crayons. WoW does not do that for me. Neither does Rohan (notice how often I bother logging in?). I have a couple I am playing now that put both Rohan and WoW to shame. I will let you guys try and discover for yourselves what those are

@Emrus --- just LoL
    Last edited by PenguinJoe; 10-03-2016 at 06:58 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by PenguinJoe View Post
    If you say so, it must be true At least it didn't cost me $900 CA & handles everything I can throw at it.

Yes michal211, WoW's graphics are for children. I prefer modern games with relatively realistic graphics, not something that looks like it was designed by a 5-year old with a pack of crayons. WoW does not do that for me. Neither does Rohan (notice how often I bother logging in?). I have a couple I am playing now that put both Rohan and WoW to shame. I will let you guys try and discover for yourselves what those are

@Emrus --- just LoL
    R.I.P PenguinJoe

Quote Originally Posted by PenguinJoe View Post
    Noticed prices were quite a bit cheaper in IM for the more necessary stuff than I remembered & Dekon talked me me into checking things out again (AFAIR all I my toons except for a couple are still sitting in his guild). Was shortly before Ran & Jin merged so I picked up several upgrade IIs & forged them - some got sold/traded off, some still sitting in my accts. Hung around until Trinity. Saw how horribly fubar it was and slowly stopped logging in. until now I only bother to log in every couple months or so.
    --- edit with additional stuff ---
    The gradual wearing down of a stone, I see? It's good you're still clinging a bit after all this years. ◄-----LEGEND
    That drop of Bloodied Crimson which taketh away the sins of the world...

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by RedEmerald View Post
    The gradual wearing down of a stone, I see? It's good you're still clinging a bit after all this years. ◄-----LEGEND
    nah. just mostly around to heckle the other trolls.

Quote Originally Posted by Taurions View Post
    R.I.P PenguinJoe
    speaking of said hecklees

Banned
    dude wth are you talking about? i played wow for 3 days and after logging into rohan the 20 fps constant lag literally like flickered and hurt my eyes. rohan has to be one of the ****tiest LOOKING games there is. wow is super amazing in its detail its crazy how much better wow is than any other game. you can't even put wow and rohan in the same category of tiers. now when i login rohan to sell my remaining sh.it i can't move the screen because it LITERALLY hurts my eyes. idk what you're talking about outdated graphics the games like 10 years old and still looks fkn great. trees 2d? idk what game u logged into but i have a 1070 gtx as well.

and here's my priest literally on fire with holy power. op as fk