+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast

Thread: goodbye rohan

Banned

goodbye rohan

shawn signing off, sold mostly everything about a week and i can uninstall this game. everyone i know who has quit this game their quality of life has gone up. this game has thought of every way to suck every penny it can from people without caring a bit about its player base. it's almost as if players are brainwashed spending 100+ dollars a month to fully IM a char just to kos hunter kits and maybe 4-5 people that rarely log in.

the game itself is horrible, the windows can't be dragged without blacking out and causing all kinds of havoc on your desktop, its locked at a ****ty like 20 fps and is constantly lagging, there are bugs that still exist in this game FROM BETA. FROM BETA..... wizzards and warlocks skills still get bugged saying can't use yet. dekans still get stuck in evolve mode when on hunter kits and bug out. rumirs still have horrible atk speed lag issues. i can go on for days.

the community itself probably is the worst community i've ever seen. they bring the worst out in each other and themselves. the lowest of the low people reside in rohan. once i started playing wow with my buddies i instantly realized how dumb i was for spending another minute in this game. when i can spend WAY less money for a 50x more enjoyable gaming experience.

half the gm's have been corrupt, most of the players have been corrupt by scamming hacking or taking advantage of their position in the game. you have a lot of low self-esteem basement dwellers that only get ego from having power over or authority over people in this game. their entire world is sadly this game. it's quite pathetic actually, and to those whom i speak of. i wish you seek help and all the best.

a lot of people including myself just stayed for the people they have connections with, but hey theres always fb and whatsapp people. that being said the people that are important here already have my contact information so this will be my last post, long live the legend of shawnc1186.

Like i say... its over xD

Belgium - In the sky, looking down upon you.
    #inb4Shawnscammedmeandnowpretendstoquittotakearunw ithmymoneyandstuffonanotheraccount
    Keep your friends close - your farmers closer
    Leveling slow - to give you a headstart

BlazingSun | Sushi | Mischievous
    Gasten die ik droeg en zich nu niet gedragen voor hen werd liefde gekoesterd maar is nu diep begraven
    Bladzijde zoveel omgeslaan, de strepen die ik verdiend heb heb ik veel opgestaan
    En voor ik ga slapen stel ik u voor aan mijn normen en waarden
    Peasant | Farmer | Rancher

Why are you posting thread on a account with 1 Post count?

Banned
    cuz its the only account i have left, let the trolls be trolls idc i finally quit this game, leveling my 59 blood death knight in wow ****s op

Banned
    hf bro .

I can't believe you left already, it was fun to play with you, i will not forget you, and i hope you will forgive me for anything bad i did to you, i will miss you ;(
    damn this is so sad QQ but i wish you the best wherever you go, always rip az ;(((

Brought back from the grave made of pencils and papers.

Quote Originally Posted by shawnc1186 View Post
    shawn signing off, sold mostly everything about a week and i can uninstall this game. everyone i know who has quit this game their quality of life has gone up. this game has thought of every way to suck every penny it can from people without caring a bit about its player base. it's almost as if players are brainwashed spending 100+ dollars a month to fully IM a char just to kos hunter kits and maybe 4-5 people that rarely log in.

the game itself is horrible, the windows can't be dragged without blacking out and causing all kinds of havoc on your desktop, its locked at a ****ty like 20 fps and is constantly lagging, there are bugs that still exist in this game FROM BETA. FROM BETA..... wizzards and warlocks skills still get bugged saying can't use yet. dekans still get stuck in evolve mode when on hunter kits and bug out. rumirs still have horrible atk speed lag issues. i can go on for days.

the community itself probably is the worst community i've ever seen. they bring the worst out in each other and themselves. the lowest of the low people reside in rohan. once i started playing wow with my buddies i instantly realized how dumb i was for spending another minute in this game. when i can spend WAY less money for a 50x more enjoyable gaming experience.

half the gm's have been corrupt, most of the players have been corrupt by scamming hacking or taking advantage of their position in the game. you have a lot of low self-esteem basement dwellers that only get ego from having power over or authority over people in this game. their entire world is sadly this game. it's quite pathetic actually, and to those whom i speak of. i wish you seek help and all the best.

a lot of people including myself just stayed for the people they have connections with, but hey theres always fb and whatsapp people. that being said the people that are important here already have my contact information so this will be my last post, long live the legend of shawnc1186.
    I agree with you with the aesthetic and gameplay-related flaws of this game. 24 FPS is just... Uughh!!!
    But as for the community and the GM's not so sure. I haven't had any problems with them (aside from the occasional out-of-nowhere-PK's, which is perfectly normal lolz)

I'll take note of your observations. They kinda give me a head's up or something. You best be on your way, legend which I haven't heard of. (I'm a noob, by the way, so I haven't heard your legacy, literally.)
    That drop of Bloodied Crimson which taketh away the sins of the world...

[IMG][/IMG]