+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
    Banned
    You need to excuse Baked. Sometimes he has a brainfart and mixes things up. I believe he meant AKHMA cave which should be a place you remember from your earlier days here.

Ash is an instance dungeon you can go to for leveling intermediate level characters. Instance dungeons are fairly new to Rohan only in the last couple years. When you go with a party you get the whole place to yourself and can't get pked there. Most instance dungeons like that are available only to parties though and I believe you can only go once in a 24 hour period.

hm... so are there any other opportunities to make faster leveling? and by the way, what items are the best way to get? to farm / buy from shops / forge / craft or any other way? can you a little bit explain me that, if it doesnt take long?

Quote Originally Posted by Vito94 View Post
    i see. how about training areas you were talking about? now i started with dhan in its primar map, where are those areas? sorry for this nooby question
    Try here: http://rohan.wikia.com/wiki/Leveling_Guide
    Brought back from the grave made of pencils and papers.

by the way, are auto attack modes in ROHAN? i saw some clients to download, but is it legal to use it in this game?

new question (lol). i heard that skills which are leveled +6 and +7 has 30 days termin, after that people have to pay money or something to use their lv7 skills. Is this true?

lvl 6 skills require a Skill Enhancement stone (SES) which you can buy the 100% ones from the Item Mall for ecash or rps or you can buy ones in game from other ppls for crones but they have a chance of failing. You can also buy from the Exchange market from other players but they also have a chance of failing .You can also get them from mobs sometimes and from some quests. Once your skill is lvl 6, its permanent.

Lvl 7 skills require a Ancient Enhancement Stone (ASES) and can be brought from the Item Mall for rps or ecash. The ASES only last for 30 days and then you will need to redo for the skill/s you wish to use them on
    Last edited by xXxAurorAxXx; 10-02-2016 at 10:15 AM.

When you wake up..
    I'll be a story in your head,
    But that's ok.
    We are all stories in the end.

Just make it a good one eh?
    Because it was, you know.
    It was the best.

~ The Doctor.

MsAbella ~ Priest