+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Question Old account and questions about races

Hello, i have been playing ROHAN 8-9 years ago and i was pretty dump, unstrategic and noob (young teenager ) now i think i can play somethimes again and i want to ask some questions you, mates.

1. I had 47LV Dhan, but i've put stats and skills wrong. His Nickname is childish too, i want to change all 3 i've listed. Is it possible? How?

2. If it is not possible, which races and classes you would recommend me if i wanted to play PVP pretty good, but also and PVM (PVE) wouldn't be that hard? I remember that with Dekan i was leveling much easier than with Dhan...

3. How usually players get better items? I remember only fishing...

Thanks for your answers!

You might aswell just start over wih a new char. It would be a lot less hassle. Making and lvling a new char now is easy. If you stay in the training area until lvl 12/ 15 or so and then leave and hunt mobs around ahkma cave until you lvl up some more. Dhan is the top class now so Id prolly just stick to that class and now theres an in game bot called a "Hunter Kit" which allows you to exp even when your away from the game. Theres also a bunch of free lowbie stuff you will receive as you lvl up that will come in handy and if I recall correct, you can receive these from the bind in your hometown/ the bind at Gathering Hall and later on, there will also be freebie gifts from the bind at lime stone (I cant rly remember the lvls at which you can receive these gifts tho) Alot has changed around here in the last few years and heres a little guide made by a pretty great guy. Check it out and I hope it helps. Also it will prolly look pretty empty in game and thats because the game is pretty dead atm, people still play but its mostly max/ high lvl players. And most people hang out at LimeStone like back in the oldddd days when Rohan first started.

http://forum.playrohan.com/forum/showthread.php?t=25104

When you wake up..
    I'll be a story in your head,
    But that's ok.
    We are all stories in the end.

Just make it a good one eh?
    Because it was, you know.
    It was the best.

~ The Doctor.

MsAbella ~ Priest

Banned
    1. You can purchase stat and skill resets from the Item market. Whether it is worthwhile for you to do that on a lvl47 character is something only you can answer. I would be inclined to recreate the character since it really only takes a couple days of non-dedicated play to hit lvl47-50. Using hunter kits it could be done quite a bit faster as long as you are not victim of the many bored high lvl OP folks around here with nothing better to do than terrorize low level players.

2. PvP and PvE really work best with specialized classes. For PvP you have the Agi Dhan, Guardian and Trinity Noir. Templars have pretty much become non-factors in the grand scheme of things when they can't get external buffs. For PvE many classes not have AOE skills at the top end and you will NEED to have some kind of AoE skill to do PvE effectively. The best for those are the Giant Savage, Wizard and Scout (scouts have been improved a lot, but they can still be squishy of you don't have a priest in the part to heal you).

3. Farming. Just gather your drops - keep the good ones and sell the crap to NPCs. Picking up accessories is a great way to build up crones since they are usually worth way more than other drops. At the lower levels you can spam the magic item shops to get good weapons & armor (this is where all those crones come in), but to be honest I find farming a lot faster at getting good parts.

thanks, i will read that artical. How about pets? Is it hard to get them? which ones are the best for stats and leveling? i heard there are some talismans which increases stats. how to get them?..

PenguinJoe, what about attack Dhans? i found in many sources all the differences, but how it is in practise? i remember i had one pretty good weapon for Dhan, but it had +30 attack and something more. as i know, farmed items dont have additional stats or have + 1-4. how to make +30? Thanks for the answer!

Banned
    I would recommend at this point for you to check out This Wiki brought to you by our resident Guardian Of Knowledge RBNXD

Standard pets you can buy through npcs, like Bear (for hp), cat (for speed) Bunny (for remembering locations) and then theres other pets like Lions (For Hp) which it good for lvling or a Fox which recovers hp when you do damage, but they are hell expensive. So if your willing to charge money and spend rps you could possibly buy a Lion from the exchange market. You can make a lion but you would need 2 lvl 3 pets and whats known as a Lion crown to forge it with.

But if your just starting out again, Id say buy a bear from the pet npcs for the time being.

Theres a bunch of different talisman around that give added stats like Walters Medal/ and a tali that gives points to one certain stat but Ill let others answer that part because Walters are made by using the recycle system (or can be brought from other players and the other talis are part of an event that happens every so often but can also be brought from other plays. But Im pretty clueless as to details and what not because theres a bunch of mumbo jumbo involved in these things.

When you wake up..
    I'll be a story in your head,
    But that's ok.
    We are all stories in the end.

Just make it a good one eh?
    Because it was, you know.
    It was the best.

~ The Doctor.

MsAbella ~ Priest

i see. how about training areas you were talking about? now i started with dhan in its primar map, where are those areas? sorry for this nooby question

i see. and what about items? which ones are better in stats, easier to get? the ones which are in the store, to forghe them or to craft, refine them?

and how can i get into Ashkeena cave?..