+ Reply to Thread

Thread: what do I do :(

what do I do :(

Ive had issue with rohan all day now, wrote several tickets but it will take at least a day for them to answer and help me :/

My issue now is that it seems I cant really connect to rohan? The website "goes down" for me once every minute, on the loader it says navigation failed

Ive been trying to patch the game for 3 hours, it changes the number of file downloading but for over an hour the bar havent moved a milimeter.

Ive restarted my computer 2 times, disabled firewall, added rohan to allowed apps in firewall, uninstalled and reinstalled twice. Everything else runs fine

it all started with my gameguard file being "deleted or corrupted" :/

Did you tried the Trouble shooting page? Here

or at least if that doesnt help try to delete the hosts file from its directory?
    located at C:\Windows\System32\drivers\etc
    well at least i delete it >.>
    LacieLane 135 Wizard
    Priestess 128 Priest

Quit!!!

Ye ive tried it it says success lol, i must say the thing i found most odd is that when rohan is run it says Rohan and then alot of korean letters or something and the icon is the old brown one not the purple one

Banned
    OOPSIE!

That tells me you are not using the right client to play the game - it sounds like the old client rather than the hero level international one. The fact that the server boots you off every 3 minutes or so tells me you don't have a working GameGuard. Such clients come from private servers and will not work on the official Rohan.

Go to the portal at http://rohan.playrohan.com/, clich the big red DOWNLOAD ball, and get the right client to play. You get it from GamersHell or download.com because your old level 99 pserver client won't work here. In fact I am shocked it let you log in here at all due to the version mismatch.
    Last edited by PenguinJoe; 09-27-2016 at 06:15 AM.

I have downloaded from this site ._. using the green download not gamershell or watever xD

but ye now it seems to work again o_O idk