+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 6 1 2 3 4 5 6 LastLast

It's been fun~<3

Greetings Rohanians!

I wanted to take a minute to write my player's one last forum post. As of tomorrow afternoon, I will be resigning from PWI. It's been an extremely fun and rewarding position, and I will miss both the company and our players as I continue on to a new and exciting career with with my next company. The memories and good times I have had with you all will warm my heart for some time to come, and the lessons I learned from the good (and bad!) players will be ones I carry with me for life. I want to thank everyone who took the time to help me understand in-game topics, who provided me with information on the various bugs or issues that we were able to fix with your help, who tried to help my team and I do the best job we could to improve the game and many more. This experience has been an incredible one for me, and I don't think that there will ever be a game that has affected my life as much as R.O.H.A.N. has!

It's been fun everyone, but it's time for me to hit that old dusty trail. :3

Goobye mr. was good havin' you around
    Salve - Dragon Sage
    Superiors - Guildmaster

New/Returning Player Guide
    http://forum.playrohan.com/forum/sho...#axzz5nYmMs51h

Goodbye GM Karazy

You're one of good GM on ROHAN (This so sad don't know why all good GM just stay with us for short time only)

At start I'm got bad feeling about you because you used GM power show off on forum and like don't care anyone, but after few month passed I've seen you (GM Karazy) and GM Sibyl tried to help this game back to popular again, You both working hard to improve game working hard to help player and working hard to create new event etc.

After you did everything I'm started good feeling about you and like you

So sad to hear you gonna resigning

Few year ago GM Verenbaen resigning (Hes good GM too) and I don't have chance to say "Goodbye" feel sad until now

So this time I've chance to say "Goodbye" to good GM

Goodbye GM Karazy hopefully you'll happy on new company and new job, You gonna be 1 of good GM on my Rohan memory

Goodbye and Good luck bro

Damn man
    LacieLane 135 Wizard
    Priestess 128 Priest

Quit!!!

Hi Karazy,

Even though we had some bad moments in the game, I would like to thank you for helping me with my in-game concerns. Thank you. I wish you good luck on your new endeavor. Bye

- TANYA -

Quote Originally Posted by GM_Karazy View Post
    Greetings Rohanians!

I wanted to take a minute to write my player's one last forum post. As of tomorrow afternoon, I will be resigning from PWI. It's been an extremely fun and rewarding position, and I will miss both the company and our players as I continue on to a new and exciting career with with my next company. The memories and good times I have had with you all will warm my heart for some time to come, and the lessons I learned from the good (and bad!) players will be ones I carry with me for life. I want to thank everyone who took the time to help me understand in-game topics, who provided me with information on the various bugs or issues that we were able to fix with your help, who tried to help my team and I do the best job we could to improve the game and many more. This experience has been an incredible one for me, and I don't think that there will ever be a game that has affected my life as much as R.O.H.A.N. has!

Tnx Karazy and good luck with your next game ^^

Quote Originally Posted by GM_Karazy View Post
    Greetings Rohanians!

Hey Punk!

Im going to miss your face around these parts and altho this isn't a goodbye from me, I wish to tell you how much I have appreciated having you around here. IMO good Gms only come along every so often and you are one of them. Despite the sh1t some people wish to think and say about you, I believe you were a great edition to this game. You were firm and fair when needed but also a chilled out dude at other times. And I know you worked your ass off to get sh1t done around here. Sadly theres only so much YOU can do personally but hey, you tried right? And I for one acknowledge that fact.

I prolly talked to you more than any other person in this game over the last few months and we build up a great friendship. Im going to miss our in game convos and chilling out with you <3 Keep on being the great positive person that you are and I hope life brings you everything you hope and dream for in your future endeavours.

Heres a pic of us hanging out on your 2nd last day and a song that you prolly dont remember cuz your a goldfish brain hahaha <3

Your Song ~ From Moulin Rouge.

When you wake up..
    I'll be a story in your head,
    But that's ok.
    We are all stories in the end.

Just make it a good one eh?
    Because it was, you know.
    It was the best.

~ The Doctor.

MsAbella ~ Priest

GM Karazy is resigning. Maybe he got too toxic with all the issues going on with the game. The gossips perhaps? Or maybe there is another opportunity for another work.

Well let us just wish that the gaming community would be better.

-Tanya-

Brought back from the grave made of pencils and papers.

R.O.H.A.N. Administrator iSibyl's Avatar

Awards Showcase

Bye GM Karazy, you will surely be missed. Thanks for helping me with everything.
    I wish you good luck in your new career!

PS: I'm gonna say this only once, this thread is only to wish GM Karazy goodbye. Please show some respect, take your negativites somewhere else.