+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 LastLast
    @MsAbella
    You're, your, pls fix that it hurts my eyes

@shawn
    With the many times I've been told that I am from Lucid by the bunch of kids from E2N and gained a dime from it I would have become millionaire and actually joined Lucid for being rich.
    :l
    LacieLane 135 Wizard
    Priestess 128 Priest

Quit!!!

Quote Originally Posted by RBNXD View Post
    @MsAbella
    You're, your, pls fix that it hurts my eyes

@shawn
    With the many times I've been told that I am from Lucid by the bunch of kids from E2N and gained a dime from it I would have become millionaire and actually joined Lucid for being rich.
    :l
    Does nit picking my spelling really have to be such a big deal? I mean if I was to sit here all day and pull apart everyone's posts for spelling errors and alike, Id be here for a life time. And its funny how this is the way I've always said those words but it hasn't been an issue until just now and because someone else brought it up. Sheep much?

Get over it. This is a gaming forum. My spelling and or punctuation isn't perfect and neither am I and Im not writing some important document that needs editing to the max.

When you wake up..
    I'll be a story in your head,
    But that's ok.
    We are all stories in the end.

Just make it a good one eh?
    Because it was, you know.
    It was the best.

~ The Doctor.

MsAbella ~ Priest

Banned
    @Karazy : Sorry to see you go. You at least gave us the appearance of a staff member that was honestly interested in gathering player feedback. I for one will miss that watch see Rohan go back to "business as usual" with players being good for nothing but a cash source.

Good luck on your future employment opportunities. You want to chat, I'n not hard to find on FB as PenguinJoe (single word). Cheers bro.

Quote Originally Posted by xXxAurorAxXx View Post
    Does nit picking my spelling really have to be such a big deal? I mean if I was to sit here all day and pull apart everyone's posts for spelling errors and alike, Id be here for a life time. And its funny how this is the way I've always said those words but it hasn't been an issue until just now and because someone else brought it up. Sheep much?

Get over it. This is a gaming forum. My spelling and or punctuation isn't perfect and neither am I and Im not writing some important document that needs editing to the max.
    Fair enough
    LacieLane 135 Wizard
    Priestess 128 Priest

Quit!!!

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Baked12345 View Post
    Why do good guys are always the one who were gone! WHY!
    There is a simple reason for that. When you care you are constantly frustrated by the fact you are pretty low on the corporate totem pole and you can do nothing to fix the problems being raised to you by your customers.
    I know the feeling well having to support a product that is complete and utter crap, and not having the power to fix that problem on the spot. It sucks to have your customers (players) constantly hounding him to fix well known issues but not have the ability to get those problems actually looked at and fixed. It is frustrating and you can only handle a few years of that kind of pressure before you say "fk it all" and ogo find yourself some more gainful employment.

There is another reason that may be coming into play... He has inside knowledge of this game & sees where it is headed. He jumped ship before getting sucked down the crapper with it.

Thank u very much for ur hard work as GM for this game. I hope u are moving on and moving up. And best wish to u sir.

Mr. Karazy is moving up now...to the east side...to the big office high up in the sky....^^.

Belgium - In the sky, looking down upon you.
    Quote Originally Posted by xXxAurorAxXx View Post
    Does nit picking my spelling really have to be such a big deal?
    The nitpicking doesn't have to be a big deal - only if you make it so.
    I'm

Anyway Karazy, enjoy your next adventure. Hope some people at PWi's office took the liberty of learning a few community skills from you in order to handle future tickets and sorts.

Also:
    Keep your friends close - your farmers closer
    Leveling slow - to give you a headstart

BlazingSun | Sushi | Mischievous
    Gasten die ik droeg en zich nu niet gedragen voor hen werd liefde gekoesterd maar is nu diep begraven
    Bladzijde zoveel omgeslaan, de strepen die ik verdiend heb heb ik veel opgestaan
    En voor ik ga slapen stel ik u voor aan mijn normen en waarden
    Peasant | Farmer | Rancher

Muchas gracias, GM karazy, por ser el unico GM, que se tomo la molestia de leer mis tickets en español y responderlos en español también, se notó su preocupación por atender con el mayor gusto y atención a los requerimientos de los jugadores y tener con nosotros una comunicación directa, mientras otros se habrían hecho un gran problema por esto, y le dejo en mi propio idioma mis mas sinceros deseos de prosperidad a su persona, usted fue un muy buen GM, y eso nadie se lo quitará, un gan abrazo en donde este.

Keep reading this forum after you leave karazy since we cant say any truth on this post as it gets deleted

Aww, the GM who recovered my Tali Mace+18 quitting :'(
    I'm sad, but I wish the best for you. Good bye.

Btw, I'm the lava GM if you remember me.. :P