+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by GM_Karazy View Post
    Greetings Rohanians!

I wanted to take a minute to write my player's one last forum post. As of tomorrow afternoon, I will be resigning from PWI. It's been an extremely fun and rewarding position, and I will miss both the company and our players as I continue on to a new and exciting career with with my next company. The memories and good times I have had with you all will warm my heart for some time to come, and the lessons I learned from the good (and bad!) players will be ones I carry with me for life. I want to thank everyone who took the time to help me understand in-game topics, who provided me with information on the various bugs or issues that we were able to fix with your help, who tried to help my team and I do the best job we could to improve the game and many more. This experience has been an incredible one for me, and I don't think that there will ever be a game that has affected my life as much as R.O.H.A.N. has!

It's been fun everyone, but it's time for me to hit that old dusty trail. :3
    Thank you for being here. I enjoyed your optimism and the power to see good in everything. Good luck with your next job, your next adventure, since you're not going anywhere, in a way this game becomes past for you. I wish you all best now and in the future

LOOL is not dead ..... he only say Bbay to rohan world ....mabye future GM's will be batter

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by tenten008 View Post
    LOOL is not dead ..... he only say Bbay to rohan world ....mabye future GM's will be batter
    How could they be batter? Exactly what can a support person do, with the constraints that are put on these guys, that would make them "batter". I mean Karazy even went into the game sat at lime and was available right there for anyone that had ideas or questions (or even just to mess with). Please elaborate. How can they improve on that? I am sure PWI would love to hear your ideas on how to make their customer service reps "batter".

Quote Originally Posted by Baked12345 View Post
    Yep, that is most likely their job... It is to listen on what we have to say. lols
    You take somebody else's job too seriously hahah, so I can conclude you don't work and don't know how nice and refreshing is when a person is doing his best at his job. That's what Karazy was doing. And no, it's not his job to like us, to support us, do what we say. His job was to do what he was asked to do, and he did much more. That's why people thank him for that. Ok?
    Last edited by Bubac; 09-28-2016 at 08:02 AM. Reason: just some mistake

Quote Originally Posted by Bubac View Post
    You take somebody else's job too seriously hahah, so I can conclude you don't work and don't know how nice and refreshing is when a person is doing his best at his job. That's what Karazy was doing. And no, it's not his job to like us, to support us, do what we say. His job was to do what he was asked to do, and he did much more. That's why people thank him for that. Ok?
    Just ignore baked hes a retard, I agree with you tho
    Salve - Dragon Sage
    Superiors - Guildmaster

New/Returning Player Guide
    http://forum.playrohan.com/forum/sho...#axzz5nYmMs51h

Quote Originally Posted by tenten008 View Post
    and how manny times i got " prison" or 24h bann ? becauz i try explain how to make more stages in ASH ? lol ...how manny times was in game ? or how manny times lisen some1? ow sorry i forgot im not Jhon or ahmed...,,, so mabye will come batter .. and please stop kiss gm's a$$ , rate is low exp is low , alot dc every day i dont saw nothing special on Karazy .. ....for those $$$$$$$$ i need good game/good GM
    PS : i hope YOU will not delete this post like every time .. or bann me because im not with GM's
    Karazy listend to plenty of people, if you kept it real and didn't fake sh1t/lie etc. he was a good guy and open for feedback, positive and negative. He was stuck in a system that did not behave the same way he did (I wish it did), reducing his effectiveness and sometimes made it seem like ''nothing changes around here''. Sure there's a ****load of things wrong with rohan and Karazy wasn't able to fix even half of them but he TRIED and kept a positive attitude no matter what. The fact that you were banned multiple times and got into prison was probably because you did stuff you shouldn't have because I've (in the 7-8 years I play) untill now never been banned, imprisoned or even warned.

Sure it's easy to blame it all on one person, specially now he left, while deep down everyone who plays rohan for awhile knows that the system is rotten, it's been like that for years and will be so till the end. Noone will change that but the fact Karazy kept trying deserves some respect.
    Salve - Dragon Sage
    Superiors - Guildmaster

New/Returning Player Guide
    http://forum.playrohan.com/forum/sho...#axzz5nYmMs51h

Yep we all know that rohan is rotten, but why the dont fix it? did you check some private servers? why the hell are more ppl atm playing on a private server that irohan itself? why??

Your start items in those private servers are crazy, if you would buy those start items here on the item mall it will cost you around 60 euro. wat do we get here??
    Wat about the price for rps? 5 euro for 2500 rps.. how much do we get here for that ? 8 euro for 1000 rps? yeah we can buy 2 items in IM.. -_-
    i see more ppl on those private servers then the last 5 years on Irohan..

its sad that a private server runs better then the offical game.. how sad can it be?
    how much ppl are here playing in a war? 40 vs 40? i think that is to high but lets stay positive..
    on those private server we do 150 vs 150...

is just ****ing sad that those server do it 1000 times better then irohan itself

you want all those players back that are playing on those private server?

1: change the rates
    2: change your price
    3: offer something that a private server CANT offer

Quote Originally Posted by snipers334 View Post
    Karazy listend to plenty of people, if you kept it real and didn't fake sh1t/lie etc. he was a good guy and open for feedback, positive and negative. He was stuck in a system that did not behave the same way he did (I wish it did), reducing his effectiveness and sometimes made it seem like ''nothing changes around here''. Sure there's a ****load of things wrong with rohan and Karazy wasn't able to fix even half of them but he TRIED and kept a positive attitude no matter what. The fact that you were banned multiple times and got into prison was probably because you did stuff you shouldn't have because I've (in the 7-8 years I play) untill now never been banned, imprisoned or even warned.

Sure it's easy to blame it all on one person, specially now he left, while deep down everyone who plays rohan for awhile knows that the system is rotten, it's been like that for years and will be so till the end. Noone will change that but the fact Karazy kept trying deserves some respect.
    sorry bro .. but another time they delete my post ... i cant seee it anymore.. well, what they dont like ...only good thinkgs ...unicorns and $$$$$$ or u are rejected

Quote Originally Posted by Taurions View Post
    Yep we all know that rohan is rotten, but why the dont fix it? did you check some private servers? why the hell are more ppl atm playing on a private server that irohan itself? why??

Your start items in those private servers are crazy, if you would buy those start items here on the item mall it will cost you around 60 euro. wat do we get here??
    Wat about the price for rps? 5 euro for 2500 rps.. how much do we get here for that ? 8 euro for 1000 rps? yeah we can buy 2 items in IM.. -_-
    i see more ppl on those private servers then the last 5 years on Irohan..

its sad that a private server runs better then the offical game.. how sad can it be?
    how much ppl are here playing in a war? 40 vs 40? i think that is to high but lets stay positive..
    on those private server we do 150 vs 150...

is just ****ing sad that those server do it 1000 times better then irohan itself
    lol BRO ...alllll world will burn if they give us more free items or normal rates .... 15 000 rps to transmute arrendal !!!! and what we get liek a free items ? SCROLL 50% , nice ...mabye KARAZY was a good firend and still are, im sure for that .... it is a very nice super guy .........mabye u GM;s from there look at us, read and stop delete our post ....u dont like, read it, do somthing , all ppl know u GM;s are nice persons but u are not ... in all rohan is only what u whant ppl to see ... but in backstage is hell..... AND YES privates win .....YOLO ROHAN 1500 online , rohan official 200 -500 ? mabye when is x-mas....
    Last edited by tenten008; 09-28-2016 at 10:45 AM.