+ Reply to Thread

Talking Is coming back worth it?

Hey guys!
    First of all, i hope you guys are enjoying the autumn cause here im really liking it (the weather is much cooler)
    now to the topic!
    im an old player.. like a realllllly old player and its like really weird for me now cause alot of things has changed and i wanted to know if the game is still worth playing ( amounts of players wise) like.. is it dead? the community is like bad? etc those kinds of questions soo.. i hope you guys can answer me thank you!!!

Banned
    Well, remember Rohan is a relatively old game so there are a lot of old players that have dumped a sh!tton of money in the game thus have a vested interest in hanging around. These are the guys that have reached level 115 and are (slowly) working their way to that +50 mark & transcendence.

For a new player that level is pretty much impossible to reach in a single lifetime so they get frustrated and leave in a very short time. This game has stopped being a fun place for new players to be that wither don't want to don't buy their way to the upper levels or can't afford to do so. This game has become far more expensive to play than it was in pre-epic days. If you want to come in and be competitive quickly, be prepared to drop a few thousand US$ into the game. But to the question "Is it worth is?", well, it will be up to you to decide if the cost of all that money is worth fighting the same people day in - day out for as long as the server stays running. That is something you can answer for yourself. There is an awful lot of new stuff to do and learn (i.e. there is no whoring buffs anymore since everything is either self buff, or party buffed. There is no more of this begging str, temp or alm buffs, and keeping buff chars in another account is pretty much pointless now). Templars are no longer the top of the food chain. Dhans, Guardians, Noirs, Rumirs, Rangers and even Scouts are fun to play again. But if the value of all the added stuff outweighs the cost of playing will be something you will need to determine for yourself.

As you can see by my signature, I got bored with all that and mostly do my pvp in these forums now - and my bank account is much happier with me for that.

If you're still interested in spending time checking out the game after reading PJs post try this Link to help you out catching up.
    GL
    LacieLane 135 Wizard
    Priestess 128 Priest

Quit!!!

Quote Originally Posted by PenguinJoe View Post
    Well, remember Rohan is a relatively old game so there are a lot of old players that have dumped a sh!tton of money in the game thus have a vested interest in hanging around. These are the guys that have reached level 115 and are (slowly) working their way to that +50 mark & transcendence.

For a new player that level is pretty much impossible to reach in a single lifetime so they get frustrated and leave in a very short time. This game has stopped being a fun place for new players to be that wither don't want to don't buy their way to the upper levels or can't afford to do so. This game has become far more expensive to play than it was in pre-epic days. If you want to come in and be competitive quickly, be prepared to drop a few thousand US$ into the game. But to the question "Is it worth is?", well, it will be up to you to decide if the cost of all that money is worth fighting the same people day in - day out for as long as the server stays running. That is something you can answer for yourself. There is an awful lot of new stuff to do and learn (i.e. there is no whoring buffs anymore since everything is either self buff, or party buffed. There is no more of this begging str, temp or alm buffs, and keeping buff chars in another account is pretty much pointless now). Templars are no longer the top of the food chain. Dhans, Guardians, Noirs, Rumirs, Rangers and even Scouts are fun to play again. But if the value of all the added stuff outweighs the cost of playing will be something you will need to determine for yourself.

As you can see by my signature, I got bored with all that and mostly do my pvp in these forums now - and my bank account is much happier with me for that.
    Sums it up pretty well, If you're used to the old rohan days, the game will look totally dead for you now lol.

Honestly this is all you need to know:
    Salve - Dragon Sage
    Superiors - Guildmaster

New/Returning Player Guide
    http://forum.playrohan.com/forum/sho...#axzz5nYmMs51h

Quote Originally Posted by snipers334 View Post
    Sums it up pretty well, If you're used to the old rohan days, the game will look totally dead for you now lol.

Honestly this is all you need to know:
    You should be able to choose more organs there >.<
    LacieLane 135 Wizard
    Priestess 128 Priest

Quit!!!

Quote Originally Posted by RBNXD View Post
    You should be able to choose more organs there >.<
    You can live just fine with 1 kidney, most of the other stuff is pretty.....necessary? xD
    Salve - Dragon Sage
    Superiors - Guildmaster

New/Returning Player Guide
    http://forum.playrohan.com/forum/sho...#axzz5nYmMs51h

Belgium - In the sky, looking down upon you.
    Quote Originally Posted by snipers334 View Post
    You can live just fine with 1 kidney, most of the other stuff is pretty.....necessary? xD
    Some can still donate some brain cells - it's not like they're working, anyway.
    Keep your friends close - your farmers closer
    Leveling slow - to give you a headstart

BlazingSun | Sushi | Mischievous
    Gasten die ik droeg en zich nu niet gedragen voor hen werd liefde gekoesterd maar is nu diep begraven
    Bladzijde zoveel omgeslaan, de strepen die ik verdiend heb heb ik veel opgestaan
    En voor ik ga slapen stel ik u voor aan mijn normen en waarden
    Peasant | Farmer | Rancher