+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
    Quote Originally Posted by PenguinJoe View Post
    Level 65 is a easy goal and worthwhile for any new player to attain.
    Level 80 is a harder goal and worthwhile for any new player to attain.
    Level 99 is a realistic goal and worthwhile for most new player to attain.
    Level 115 is a difficult goal that most will try to attain.
    Level 125 (115 +10) is a goal only dedicated players will attempt it.
    Level 165 (115 +50) is a goal that 99% of new players will get frustrated and leave before ever reaching end-game. This goal is interesting only to hardcore players that have a vested interest in Rohan to achieve. Anyone else will leave the game long before reaching that level.
    Before the new player gets that far however, there is:
    Level 10 is an easy goal and not worthwhile for any new player to attain, because the game looks deserted and old so it's probably not worth it

i agree with bloodybladez3.. 100% true man

I do agree with bloodyblaz3 to but if you're looking for an up to date graphics game then you wont look at this one for sure its graphics might be out dated and game mechanics to but you'll still find the fun in it once you get a good look at it if you try. For the best graphics out there try real life for some minutes you'll find that graphics are way better than any games out there but the story line and work to progress is not worth it and dying in it is game over for ever

Hell ill give you mi experience on WoW. I started as an blood elf archer it was smooth till level 10 when i got to experience what slow was hell i have to say Rohan is faster leveling than there at the lower levels. Questing was super boring and time consuming, I even got to play with my friends. I still don't get WoW. Super boring, slow and linear. My friends don't play Rohan because is slow and dude I found WoW way slower. Started a new character a Blood elf Priest got to level 15 and got bored again and just left it there taking dust.
    After that experience I was convinced is just the players way to see things and experience it some might like Rohans slow boring grinding others WoW linear quests and repeatable go here and go there dungeon raids etc etc etc.
    I do have to give WoW the content medal cause it is huge and has a lot of content to keep you busy all day every day.

I could give out more examples but as I said its up to the players taste and experience in MMORPGs you cant expect everyone to have the same tastes. This game deserves more improvements in all its features but that is something we'll see while its still alive.
    I wish if they added the 4th Heroic skill to be unlocked by completing a chain quest per skill point with each quest being different for each class not only race, difficulty wise to.
    That would be interesting

Sorry for the long post.
    LacieLane 135 Wizard
    Priestess 128 Priest

Quit!!!

Quote Originally Posted by RBNXD View Post
    I wish if they added the 4th Heroic skill to be unlocked by completing a chain quest per skill point with each quest being different for each class not only race, difficulty wise to.
    That would be interesting

Sorry for the long post.

Its like extra skill chain quest of Ragnarok Online's Transcended quest I played before, I remember my Assassin Cross 3 extra passive and active skill which needs to be quest to acquired those skills only for that class only

Quote Originally Posted by PenguinJoe View Post
    Frankly I found the video a seriously pathetic attempt to make a game look bad. That is something that can be done to in any game on the market.

It simply looks like a couple of ex rohan players pretending to be not only noob players, but people that have no idea how to go about trying a game out for the first time.

If you are a noob player stepping into a game you have never see before do you:
    • Download and play game and play it without first checking out its website to see what each class/race has to offer and what its strengths/weaknesses are.
    • Leave the tutorial immediately without first trying out the character there to see if is your style of playing.
    • Choose a weapon that is totally counter to the play style of the character you selected.
    • Waste competency points in areas you know are counter to the style of play you chose.
    • Not bother to read the tests that are presented to you throughout the game (you know - the ones that veteran players commonly ignore because we have all seen them a thousand times before).

Nah, that video was a poorly done smear job for sure. Perhaps a couple of veteran Rohan players butthurt because they ran out of money playing this game, or got raped over & over again by those that didn't.
    "Choose a weapon that is totally counter to the play style of the character you selected."

I totally agree with you on this one. A sword on a Dark Elf... cracked me up real hard for almost a minute. I didn't know there would be such a person to actually do it in real life. LOLZ!
    That drop of Bloodied Crimson which taketh away the sins of the world...

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by RedEmerald View Post
    "Choose a weapon that is totally counter to the play style of the character you selected."

I totally agree with you on this one. A sword on a Dark Elf... cracked me up real hard for almost a minute. I didn't know there would be such a person to actually do it in real life. LOLZ!
    Did you see where he put his precious stat points? Str. I mean anybody that plays any kind of MMO knows that the last thing a magic-focused toon needs is strength. Vit, Agi and Dex I can understand, but Str? OMFGWTFROFLMAO