+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Merge

Hybrid View

Quote Originally Posted by shawnc1186 View Post
    you cant merge isen and jainus theyre different npc's setups etc. gm's already said they cant merge them it's like merging two different games, not possible. enjoy your dead servers im quite enjoying WoW's new expansion legion. shoulda played this game from the start rohan was such a waste of time and money.
    If you're enjoying Wow that much, I don't see any reason why you're still spreading negativity here in ROHAN Forum. Also, you might wanna post that wow thing on a different section. Please remember that this section is for R.O.H.A.N. Blood Feud only.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Melloncollie View Post
    If you're enjoying Wow that much, I don't see any reason why you're still spreading negativity here in ROHAN Forum. Also, you might wanna post that wow thing on a different section. Please remember that this section is for R.O.H.A.N. Blood Feud only.
    maybe dev's shoulda listened to players, this was a great game at one point. now it's literally on it's death bed. sad to see really.

Quote Originally Posted by Melloncollie View Post
    shawnthalegend getting 1shot'd by gms.

This is getting old.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by StilgarTheFremen View Post
    shawnthalegend getting 1shot'd by gms.

This is getting old.
    necro much?