+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: Merge

Quote Originally Posted by anthony101 View Post
    IF U GOT BORED NOW ON ISEN COZ NO WAR.LESS PPL.NO GOOD EVENT... THEN GO JAINUS..... Q.Q btw im from jainus b4,, but im bored and go isen.. lol..
    Really?
    Someone just to me about a fancy guild in there that is called "Kenji"???
    RAAAAAAAWR!

Banned
    you cant merge isen and jainus theyre different npc's setups etc. gm's already said they cant merge them it's like merging two different games, not possible. enjoy your dead servers im quite enjoying WoW's new expansion legion. shoulda played this game from the start rohan was such a waste of time and money.

Quote Originally Posted by shawnc1186 View Post
    you cant merge isen and jainus theyre different npc's setups etc. gm's already said they cant merge them it's like merging two different games, not possible. enjoy your dead servers im quite enjoying WoW's new expansion legion. shoulda played this game from the start rohan was such a waste of time and money.
    If you're enjoying Wow that much, I don't see any reason why you're still spreading negativity here in ROHAN Forum. Also, you might wanna post that wow thing on a different section. Please remember that this section is for R.O.H.A.N. Blood Feud only.

Commoner
    Quote Originally Posted by Emrus View Post
    I think the reason why they can't merge is the economy. Items in Isen are much cheaper than Jainus. If they to that everything will be affected even the value in Exchange Market.
    They ****ed up when they merged Jin and Ran instead of Isen and Jin. Merging Jainus and Isen now will have the same end result...6 months after the merge they'll have 1 less server and less players than ever. All a merge does for Isen players is literally make all their gear worthless, and even if a few Isen players want a merge...nothing is stopping them from just selling their **** and moving themselves to Jainus. All they have to do is basically get enough RPS from selling everything on Isen to buy a naked character on Ran and they'd be in about the same spot they'd be even if their gear ported over with them lol.

Commoner
    Quote Originally Posted by RBNXD View Post
    We have been saying this for a long time...

...Isen was born dead.
    Lol Isen was born a money grubbing cash grab when they tried to base the server on craft gear and everyone endlessly buying stones to socket. The **** rates was just a little extra soft soap for the money shot.

Quote Originally Posted by shawnc1186 View Post
    you cant merge isen and jainus theyre different npc's setups etc. gm's already said they cant merge them it's like merging two different games, not possible
    well means isen is pretty much fvkked
    theres nothing special for new or returning players worth it to play on isen...sooner or later Devīs need to show a reaction and think about what will happen to isen coz i highly doubt they profit from a ~65 player server (getting less every few weeks)
    Camora
    Superiors

IIvodkaII
    (i) Made Str Dhan great again
    - retired on Isen -

WhyMee
    Famous

I've been here killing it
    Longer than you've been alive, you idiot

NightWatch rules ISEN. We kicked all kenji members from isen. Im trying to find any kenji members to kill but they hide in ash or somewhere, maybe under the skirt.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Melloncollie View Post
    If you're enjoying Wow that much, I don't see any reason why you're still spreading negativity here in ROHAN Forum. Also, you might wanna post that wow thing on a different section. Please remember that this section is for R.O.H.A.N. Blood Feud only.
    maybe dev's shoulda listened to players, this was a great game at one point. now it's literally on it's death bed. sad to see really.

they hide in ash or somewhere, maybe under the skirt.
    Last edited by acheter; 01-19-2018 at 10:32 AM.

There is no point to merge those servers. 2 different worlds completely and we all know what happened the last time they tried to merge.

Iceyy~~No longer a Rohan Expert
    ROHAN: Game s0x
    Unofficial post count: Whatever it says on the left + 9461