+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: Merge

Quote Originally Posted by Taurions View Post
    lol merge? Hell no.. we dont and never want those fake upg stuff.. better a dead server then playing with upg stuff

Btw if the merge, i join a other game and spent.my cash there ^^
    easy boy ..... nobody will merge ....btw gl to another game , no1 care

Banned
    lol merge? Hell no.. we dont and never want those fake upg stuff.. better a dead server then playing with upg stuff

Btw if the merge, i join a other game and spent.my cash there ^^
    the fking threats are getting old. just go. Nobody gives a sht if you stay around of not.

Quote Originally Posted by PenguinJoe View Post
    the fking threats are getting old. just go. Nobody gives a sht if you stay around of not.
    Haha we dont give a **** about you, go play a hero on other forums idiot.. with your dumb text: didnt quit. Just couldn't be arsed to log in anymore.. if some one have to stfu it should be you.

Peace

Banned
    Well friend all your "If they do (*insert favorite gripe here*) I'll go play somewhere else" and "If they don't make IRohan like pservers I'll go play on some pserver" whining gets pretty tiresome. You don't fkin like it, the gtfo and go play on yolo or smth. . Nobody needs your bawling and whining and (as you think they are)threats.

Just STFU and go already.

kthxby

Hahaha dont be mad dude

Quote Originally Posted by Baked12345 View Post
    Just a friendly advise, do not mess with the Penguin cause probably he is older than you. hahaha

BTW, does this means that the Kings of the Dead server Kenji are just posers. lols
    Lol because my english isnt that good like him? You dont know me and you dont know my age, some ppl use more there hands..

Banned
    Haha we dont give a **** about you, go play a hero on other forums idiot.. with your dumb text: didnt quit. Just couldn't be arsed to log in anymore.. if some one have to stfu it should be you.

Peace
    Hahaha dont be mad dude
    lol and you tell me not to be mad bwahahahaha!

Ahh! Such a sad life you must live

well posted this on Isen Thread but since it doesnt get much attention i think this is the most up-to-date thread about merge so here we go

Quote Originally Posted by Jester999 View Post
    Monday, 3rd october 2016, 12am Pacific standard time, went to power arena which is always good to see how many people still playing coz every1 loves it and enjoy the pvp *cough*
    anyways, been at Adel side...we had like...20(!!!) players only at our side.
    when i took a closer look about who we got im pretty sure we had basically only 9 active players, few of them including me where tripple logged staying afk in sz or running over to the other side.
    pretty much same on helia. they had around 7-8 active players + around ~15 chars in sz.
    so yea long story short, these days, isen is super dead.
    "kings of dead server" *cough cough* are gone, rest in peace morons, btw nobody knows why they quit/retired anyway, when NW became ready and won tsb kenji pretty much disappeared/ ragequit? are they on jainus now? harhar (sorry just kidding)
    when i check the most known spots daily, places to meet like lime, or every grinding spot when im hunting kos + see some randoms + friends + events (hey including me we had 4(!!!) people at monster mash event LOL
    i guess isen got less than 65 active playing people.
    so?
    whats next?
    i really dont wanna fight people with upgraded bossdrops and epic/upgrade weapons BUT can u do us an favour and just do another goddamn server merge? (ofc isen players need a compensation somehow to deal with it)
    id rather spend some time at a "crowded" server instead of beeing bored 95% of my rohan day coz theres no1 to fight.
    btw can any1 say something about popularity on jainus? how many active players u got over there?
    rage & discuss below
    Camora
    Superiors

IIvodkaII
    (i) Made Str Dhan great again
    - retired on Isen -

WhyMee
    Famous

I've been here killing it
    Longer than you've been alive, you idiot

this is isen now how sad

IF U GOT BORED NOW ON ISEN COZ NO WAR.LESS PPL.NO GOOD EVENT... THEN GO JAINUS..... Q.Q btw im from jainus b4,, but im bored and go isen.. lol..