+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Thread: Whats up people

Quote Originally Posted by snipers334 View Post
    I've been guildless for most of the time honestly coz this saves you a lot of trouble, when you're 115 and you can grind solo easily it's better not to join a guild than to join one and get KOS'ed all the time, rpk'ers will pk you either way. The only big guilds I've joined were LucidInsanity and MatrixReloaded (that was yeeeaaars ago). Currently I'm retired I don't grind anymore, I just rpk sometimes, I've never been very fond of guild feud wars, get's boring after a few hours, rpking is more fun as long as it's not only HK'ers. Anway I'd say good luck and have fun at Jainus
    Are you from syrephis before the server merge? Yeah..certain people love to solo grind and with PT grind. There always pro and cont if join any guild.

Quote Originally Posted by RedEmerald View Post
    The PvP in Jainus is so insane that it has become a casual thing. There's this one time when I was grinding Mightsouls in Akhma Cave, my Lady Dhan just slammed onto the floor, dead - out of nowhere. Turns out another Dhan killed me with one Critical Hit so that he can take control of my key farming spot in the dungeon LOL.

If PvP is what you want, then head straight for any Jainus dungeon. I see dead bodies there all the time. Definitely a warzone, man. Cheers!
    Rohan player will war anytime anywhere in the server except when they sleep. There always a reason for them to create war each of them. The war is a memory in your life soon.

Quote Originally Posted by Baked12345 View Post
    Stop crying it is completely normal, you should be responsible in finding a nice spot to farm... Ahkma is an awesome pk zone if you really want to trip on others so it is really not suggested for farming, for me.
    Naaaah, getting killed ain't no problem for me. I actually welcome it. That's what makes Jainus fun! Hahahaha!
    That drop of Bloodied Crimson which taketh away the sins of the world...

The sky