+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Whats up people

Whats up people

Hi All.
    Just drop by to say hi. Missing rohan so much after 6 years.
    I am old player from syrephis. Miss old good days before.
    Before Torian,Syrephis,Marea,Silva,Ahkma get merge lots of fun. And then a new server Tempest. And i lost information what happen on the dedicated server.
    And what happen to server now? Are they merge again?
    I meet so many good people in rohan global. I feel like to play rohan again, but i need to see which server are good to play with lots of war.

All servers are merged onto one server called Jainus plus a separated server called Isen with crafting only mostly.
    A lot has changed :l
    LacieLane 135 Wizard
    Priestess 128 Priest

Quit!!!

I think you better read this LINK for you to get it.
    Well that depends on what you want, if you want "lots" people go to Jainus, if you want to "peaceful" start go to Isen lol
    Brought back from the grave made of pencils and papers.

Quote Originally Posted by Emrus View Post
    I think you better read this LINK for you to get it.
    Well that depends on what you want, if you want "lots" people go to Jainus, if you want to "peaceful" start go to Isen lol
    well thanks for the info mate. Im looking for war not peaceful

Quote Originally Posted by Baked12345 View Post
    All Jainus servers are merged and Isen is different.
    I prefer you start on Isen lols
    Why u prefer me to start on Isen? Any explaination for this ? I need to know because Rohan 200% different changed.

If you like and have always liked Rohan how it is and was go to Jainus mostly players running away from upgrades and reinforced boss drops(Available now on Isen for some reason) are there holding hands.
    Both servers are expensive in one way or another its up to you if you want to play to keep re stocking your options on your weapon cause they expire(Isen) or go for the more classic Rohan(Jainus) style where you forge or buy a weapon and its options are there 4 ever or until you delete it or extract it etc.
    LacieLane 135 Wizard
    Priestess 128 Priest

Quit!!!

Quote Originally Posted by RBNXD View Post
    If you like and have always liked Rohan how it is and was go to Jainus mostly players running away from upgrades and reinforced boss drops(Available now on Isen for some reason) are there holding hands.
    Both servers are expensive in one way or another its up to you if you want to play to keep re stocking your options on your weapon cause they expire(Isen) or go for the more classic Rohan(Jainus) style where you forge or buy a weapon and its options are there 4 ever or until you delete it or extract it etc.
    So people choose Jainus over Isen because isen need to upgrades and reinforced weapons? Jaines more to forge and craft right ? correct me if im wrong

Quote Originally Posted by aizasy View Post
    So people choose Jainus over Isen because isen need to upgrades and reinforced weapons? Jaines more to forge and craft right ? correct me if im wrong
    Isen has no upgrade weapons. You will need to craft for your items but as RBNXD mentioned the options expire so you will need to restock it. While in Jainus, you can either buy weapons from players or forge one for yourself. The options don't expire, it's there forever.

IMO you should try playing both servers so you'll be able to decide which one suits your play style.

Quote Originally Posted by aliencreature View Post
    You should try playing both servers so you'll be able to decide which one suits your play style.
    Do this^
    But be warned Isen mobs get harder the higher you level like really hard compared to Jainus so youll need to restock all your gear with options all the time to keep up with their insane damage
    LacieLane 135 Wizard
    Priestess 128 Priest

Quit!!!

Quote Originally Posted by aizasy View Post
    Hi All.
    Just drop by to say hi. Missing rohan so much after 6 years.
    I am old player from syrephis. Miss old good days before.
    Before Torian,Syrephis,Marea,Silva,Ahkma get merge lots of fun. And then a new server Tempest. And i lost information what happen on the dedicated server.
    And what happen to server now? Are they merge again?
    I meet so many good people in rohan global. I feel like to play rohan again, but i need to see which server are good to play with lots of war.

From what I understand, There's the Isen Server if you are interested in higher crone rates for crafting/forging/reinforcing.
    Jainus Server, on the other hand, has better monster drop rates and more PvP fun.

(that's according to the game guide website, but don't take my word for it, you may check it yourself here just to be sure http://rohan.playrohan.com/GameInfo/General.html)

You'll find everything you need to know and more. Cheers!
    Last edited by RedEmerald; 09-16-2016 at 07:17 AM.
    That drop of Bloodied Crimson which taketh away the sins of the world...