+ Reply to Thread

Make another event like Battle of the Gods

Battle of the Gods event : kills Gods within the event period will get double EXP for 3 hours after the event finished.

This is good idea and good event, ppl who lvling they are happy because get double EXP

How about make another event like Battle of the Gods but change something is kills Gods of something else within event period will get "double forge/refine/reinforcement rate" for 3 hours after the event finished ?

Would be nice if GM iSibyl/Karazy can make event like this at least once for week, because I'm sure a lots of ppl many ppl not happy on current rates (current rates made ppl rage/mad when they try to forge/refine/reinforce)

I noticed that guys from Jainus can easily kill the God. Why not make it a party PVP. A party of the Gods vs players. I think this will be more fun and challenging.

Quote Originally Posted by aliencreature View Post
    I noticed that guys from Jainus can easily kill the God. Why not make it a party PVP. A party of the Gods vs players. I think this will be more fun and challenging.
    The thing is that GMs that play the God just rambo their ways to victory and don't use any actual skill set to take advantage of their OPness. Even with a full pt of them I bet anyone can clean them off with ez specially this OP Agi Preds and Noirs we have in this server.
    LacieLane 135 Wizard
    Priestess 128 Priest

Quit!!!

Quote Originally Posted by RBNXD View Post
    The thing is that GMs that play the God just rambo their ways to victory and don't use any actual skill set to take advantage of their OPness. Even with a full pt of them I bet anyone can clean them off with ez specially this OP Agi Preds and Noirs we have in this server.
    I think the only way to satisfy our killer instinct is to implement AC's proposal (I hope that would happen) so that we can really see how long it will take to pin all of the Gods down LOL~!
    Brought back from the grave made of pencils and papers.

Quote Originally Posted by Emrus View Post
    I think the only way to satisfy our killer instinct is to implement AC's proposal (I hope that would happen) so that we can really see how long it will take to pin all of the Gods down LOL~!
    It will take one OP predator and his support no need to test it out its just a fact >.>
    LacieLane 135 Wizard
    Priestess 128 Priest

Quit!!!

Hmmm not sure about the rambo thing. I see E2n parties simultaneously cc'ing the god. It can't even move lol!
    Last edited by aliencreature; 09-14-2016 at 07:47 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by aliencreature View Post
    Hmmm not sure about the rambo thing. I see E2n parties simultaneously cc'ing the god. It can't even move lol!
    Well if the Berserker GOd had used Wild Blood the out come would have been different ^^
    At least the time I Vacuumed him lel
    LacieLane 135 Wizard
    Priestess 128 Priest

Quit!!!

Well if the Berserker GOd had used Wild Blood the out come would have been different ^^
    At least the time I Vacuumed him lel
    Haven't seen the Berserker God in action yet.