+ Reply to Thread
Page 9 of 15 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by PoloRalph View Post
    Fairy, you should wash your mouth with a handful of ***ks. You have rmt, you pathetic liar! When have I ever RMT. And scammed..? Really, get your facts straight, you only attack those who get on your last nerve. No one said anything when my rings were scammed from me. If I "scammed" like you say. (The rings) you can recall, I would have shoved them up your tight *ss. GM's did not do anything to me, why? Because they knew the situation and I was traded in game what was mine in the first place. What about that lock? Show SS of you asking joel to rmt it back because "he used lock to make sage armor and sold to Edgar, I want it back." I bet you feel real good talking down on stuff you never had an idea about. Don't forget you were in Forever and Rebels when I was there you immature little girl who "doesn't spend money on pixels" better said "I rmt and don't give playwith any money." That's the only thing anyone can hold against me, unlike most of you ***ks. RMT and REAL scamming kids. Talk about the SDVS more they were mine, and you all didn't say **it when I was scammed. Yall act tough not knowing **it.
    I have rmt what ? My gear unchanged since years I've created my rumir, only thing changed is my earrings that I purchased on EM recently, so get ur facts straight.

Lock rmt ? LOL biggest joke ever, then if it's rmt I authorize you or Joel to post the proof of paiement here, but wait, you can't, I don't use PayPal, my sister doesn't use it either and none of u idiotic guys even have our names to claim Western Union or something with us.
    That warlock were asked over Skype and he said that if she come back she can have it back but then Cabron Josh Joel scammed it.
    Also don't transform the "I don't want to spend $ for IM until I get the last item I miss" to "I don't plw any money", I think GM can confirm that I pay and purchase any other stuff by myself with rps charged and also not with paypal since I don't even have it, so go touch ur fat tits before u post nonsenses
    + I never hidden that that company have a sh1t marketing policy, but that's another thread, and I won't charge much rps cause of it, and as far as I know, it's not against the TOS to don't want to charge rps and don't be a sheep like others are.
    ++ You have sooooooooooooo goooood memory about guilds... I wasn't Forever, never NEVER was in Forever.
    Cherish Savage

Quote Originally Posted by snipers334 View Post
    Why do you talk, reason and argue like a 12 year old lol, are you a kid or just a mentally disabled grown-up or maybe a mix of both? I'm awaiting your response with keen intrest, for I have much to learn oh gorilla master.

Soon in the cinema: Rise of the planet of the dawn of the revenge of the Fairydaiza. No mad kkkk

PS: D1cks out for Harambe, he wasn't just a gorilla kkkkkk
    Because these guys are like you, if the words aren't for babies, they can't comprehend the 2nd degree, and still will rage cause they can't comprehend them, so I type like these words are adressed to a baby.

Ez question, Ez answer, no mad kkkkk
    Cherish Savage

Quote Originally Posted by toshirou View Post
    Because these guys are like you, if the words aren't for babies, they can't comprehend the 2nd degree, and still will rage cause they can't comprehend them, so I type like these words are adressed to a baby.

Ez question, Ez answer, no mad kkkkk
    I tried google but there's not retard to English option so guess I can't comprehend what ever you trying to say u.u

All I can say is I'm right, and you're full of crap. All I hear is bull**** coming from a ***t. You never were in Forever, but logged others chars. What about when you wanted to logg Rengi. O wait that never happened either because you say it. I'm out of this thread, whatever yall say look back at yall's trashy selves. And good luck getting that lock back to "make sage sets" Pathetic lying **s ****h.

You and your sister that doesn't exist lol. Fairy got even more mad when I said Joel would help me with buying my ASES lol. Stop being so butthurt. Nobody likes you cause of your high chances of having a schizotypal personality disorder and dissociative personality order, and bipolarity. You can't even pvp or help with pvp for ****. You afk in lime more than I ever do. So get your stinging ass outta here and stop complaining for things that you caused.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by HannahRem View Post
    You and your sister that doesn't exist lol. Fairy got even more mad when I said Joel would help me with buying my ASES lol. Stop being so butthurt. Nobody likes you cause of your high chances of having a schizotypal personality disorder and dissociative personality order, and bipolarity. You can't even pvp or help with pvp for ****. You afk in lime more than I ever do. So get your stinging ass outta here and stop complaining for things that you caused.

lmfao rekt

Quote Originally Posted by PoloRalph View Post
    Don't forget you were in Forever and Rebels when I was there you immature little girl who "doesn't spend money on pixels"
    ++ You have sooooooooooooo goooood memory about guilds... I wasn't Forever, never NEVER was in Forever.
    Pretty sure shes right bout this. IF memory serves me correct (it was a hella long time ago), Im pretty sure she was never in Forever. Not the Original nor the 2nd Forever that James (Original Tiesto) remade. And logging Rengi? She wouldnt have even had a chance to log the REAL original Rengi....

James/ Linn and Fairy ALWAYS clashed so it makes no sense what so ever that she would have been apart of the guild.

And I doubt even Fairy would lower herself to join the new FAKE Forever..

When you wake up..
    I'll be a story in your head,
    But that's ok.
    We are all stories in the end.

Just make it a good one eh?
    Because it was, you know.
    It was the best.

~ The Doctor.

MsAbella ~ Priest

Quote Originally Posted by hitman321 View Post
    I tried google but there's not retard to English option so guess I can't comprehend what ever you trying to say u.u
    She has downs syndrome

Quote Originally Posted by HannahRem View Post
    Coming from someone that stalk every girls that Joel wanted to edate on Facebook for send him every new profil pics on his whatsapp that they can put online, and deny your own family (Ysa, your cousin), that's so cute, but we're not the same.
    The point is you are raise by hate and jealousy cause you get none attention for what you are inside.
    Ohhh and thanks for the proof here : http://i.imgur.com/nrehqEk.jpg / http://i.imgur.com/tCh8zGt.jpg / http://i.imgur.com/gnti9tc.jpg
    You and Joel together would be a nice couple, both jelly faggets and sure Josh would join in for a threesome.

Quote Originally Posted by xXxAurorAxXx View Post
    Pretty sure shes right bout this. IF memory serves me correct (it was a hella long time ago), Im pretty sure she was never in Forever. Not the Original nor the 2nd Forever that James (Original Tiesto) remade. And logging Rengi? She wouldnt have even had a chance to log the REAL original Rengi....

James/ Linn and Fairy ALWAYS clashed so it makes no sense what so ever that she would have been apart of the guild.

And I doubt even Fairy would lower herself to join the new FAKE Forever..
    HE IS RENGI don't you forget ? But wait, maybe he's just a patholigical liar scammer, finally his lies doesn't works with anymore here and he admit he's a fake
    I had no clash with Linn, just with Pualani (she had to buy a dagger upg to take down my mirror because buffs 7 wasn't instant cast, and yes upg because others would have kill her faster once she switch on low dd weapon)

Quote Originally Posted by ThaMusicMan View Post
    She has downs syndrome
    you are an attention whore scammer, having down syndrome ? coming from someone that got his friend beaten for post fake naked pictures on whatsapp to cause troubles, lol, you get rejected by anyone on Rohan... that's funny to hear, you have to pay anyone to be your friend, even the fat pinoy vladimirka want cash to ever join ur guild, ur a tumor, and the worst is you make others sick with ur bs
    Cherish Savage

HE IS RENGI don't you forget ? But wait, maybe he's just a patholigical liar scammer, finally his lies doesn't works with anymore here and he admit he's a fake
    I had no clash with Linn, just with Pualani (she had to buy a dagger upg to take down my mirror because buffs 7 wasn't instant cast, and yes upg because others would have kill her faster once she switch on low dd weapon)
    If hes Rengi, then Im the best priest on this server.

But we both know thats bs so lol yea hes a fake Rengi w/o doubt.

When you wake up..
    I'll be a story in your head,
    But that's ok.
    We are all stories in the end.

Just make it a good one eh?
    Because it was, you know.
    It was the best.

~ The Doctor.

MsAbella ~ Priest

+ Reply to Thread
Page 9 of 15 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 ... LastLast