+ Reply to Thread

Hybrid View

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by hitman321 View Post
    That's like any of the people here saying you scammed some one. You seen proof why don't you share. BTW not logging and banned are 2 different things Shawn
    if i post the proof i get in turn banned for it, so i dont really care if anyone believes or not. why would i make up a story that kos went to isen made a char named blue and knightdreams then reported ahmed for rmt, ahmed got banned for 2 day then after checking all logs realized it was a fake report and in turn banned the players that sent the ticket. sorry i'm not that craft.

Quote Originally Posted by shawnc1186ishere View Post
    if i post the proof i get in turn banned for it, so i dont really care if anyone believes or not. why would i make up a story that kos went to isen made a char named blue and knightdreams then reported ahmed for rmt, ahmed got banned for 2 day then after checking all logs realized it was a fake report and in turn banned the players that sent the ticket. sorry i'm not that craft.
    Doesn't sound like any thing any of the people I play with do so idk maybe you mean joel and his guild of special kids