+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 15 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... LastLast
    Banned
    yes i've seen the tickets personally, not shown by a gm but shown by players who "got access"

Quote Originally Posted by shawnc1186ishere View Post
    idk, i also seen some proof of cherish purchasing a indo helmet with agi and elemental and other shi.t on it. and i didnt say half of lucid scammers, i thought tijo was still cabron, it wound up being edgar that fat fu.ck trying to scam me. but as far as the whole sending ticket against knightdreams that was lucid core members who did that i seen proof, i also seen proof of cherish buying hacked ****. so ya it's not e2n infection i've seen it with my own eyes.
    That's like any of the people here saying you scammed some one. You seen proof why don't you share. BTW not logging and banned are 2 different things Shawn

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by hitman321 View Post
    That's like any of the people here saying you scammed some one. You seen proof why don't you share. BTW not logging and banned are 2 different things Shawn
    if i post the proof i get in turn banned for it, so i dont really care if anyone believes or not. why would i make up a story that kos went to isen made a char named blue and knightdreams then reported ahmed for rmt, ahmed got banned for 2 day then after checking all logs realized it was a fake report and in turn banned the players that sent the ticket. sorry i'm not that craft.

if i post the proof i get in turn banned for it, so i dont really care if anyone believes or not. why would i make up a story that kos went to isen made a char named blue and knightdreams then reported ahmed for rmt, ahmed got banned for 2 day then after checking all logs realized it was a fake report and in turn banned the players that sent the ticket. sorry i'm not that craft.
    Doesn't sound like any thing any of the people I play with do so idk maybe you mean joel and his guild of special kids

Banned
    could be but i heard it was lucid not rebels so idk.

yes i've seen the tickets personally, not shown by a gm but shown by players who "got access"
    Now this got me curious. How these players got access? you mean GM tool or to the ticket sender's email address? Or this is just another made up stories to scare your KOS' ass.

could be but i heard it was lucid not rebels so idk.
    ok hold up here for a moment cuz this isnt making any sense to me. You say in many of your posts that you have seen SS, proof and alike - but if that was the case you would have seen actual names right? I mean for you to come here and shout that it was Lucid members, you must have seen that with your own eyes amirite?

But then you make comments like

*half of lucid, "apparently" a group of them went to isen made a char

*didn't get the full story, but i do notice celese hasnt been online. so possibly celese

*could be but i heard it was lucid not rebels so idk.

All of your own words are "apparently" "possibly" "I heard" "idk"

IF you saw the said SS you would know who was actually involved and the would be no "apparently" "possibly" "I heard" bs.

While I dont doubt that you prolly did see some SS of some sort, but Im guessing your only ASSUMING it was Lucid members involved because you dont have any proof that it was ACTUALLY LUCID else you would be saying the actual names because your Shawn and you cant help yourself to gloat over sh1t like this.

Do you get what Im saying?

Do you get my confusion here?

When you wake up..
    I'll be a story in your head,
    But that's ok.
    We are all stories in the end.

Just make it a good one eh?
    Because it was, you know.
    It was the best.

~ The Doctor.

MsAbella ~ Priest

So many names in that ticket!