+ Reply to Thread
Page 7 of 15 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by shawnc1186ishere View Post
    shiny should be on em 24/7 and 4x sales should be once every 1-2 months = economy and players back. how the hell does ynk expect a new player to stick this game out? can't get 1k hp sets, can't get 4x weapons, rates to enchant rings suck. dhans NEED to be nerfed cuz theyre critting people 100k+60k+++ invenom with no scrolls at all.
    Yup true story on this :l
    But make that critt 100k+100k that is at least what KDs Pred does on me at LMS
    4x make it every 6 months

Quote Originally Posted by shawnc1186ishere View Post
    and my accounts are worth triple what theirs are so point?
    No doubt about it >.>
    LacieLane 135 Wizard
    Priestess 128 Priest

Quit!!!

People underestimate the value of these ye-olde lucid fags. They got the old boomforce equipment the only legit gear of its kind especially when playwith put the trade block on the PH equipment.

Iceyy~~No longer a Rohan Expert
    ROHAN: Game s0x
    Unofficial post count: Whatever it says on the left + 9461

Tijo = Joel not CabrON
    Celebi = Edgar Allan (Rengi)

both are scammers

Edit : how cute Karren defend them both now lel
    Cherish Savage

Quote Originally Posted by toshirou View Post
    Tijo = Joel not CabrON

both are scammers

erm? Do show me and quote me as to where in all of this thread I have ever defended Joel or Celebi. Go on, do it plz.

I defended Lucid members (both of those whom are NOT lucid members) only and Cele (Cele meaning Celese in case you didnt follow)

Dam girl, get off my tits and stop seeing what you want to see.

When you wake up..
    I'll be a story in your head,
    But that's ok.
    We are all stories in the end.

Just make it a good one eh?
    Because it was, you know.
    It was the best.

~ The Doctor.

MsAbella ~ Priest

Tijo = Joel not CabrON

both are scammers

Didn't u suck joel till he stopped giving you stuff now you trash talk him o.0

Tijo = Joel not CabrON

both are scammers

If there are soo much scammers in Rohan why not make a Thread with a list of them so people can stay away from them?
    That would help the players
    LacieLane 135 Wizard
    Priestess 128 Priest

Quit!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Karazy1337 View Post

There is none because they aren't being banned. Stop feeding the drama lovers and the trolls kiddies.
    You cant tell meh what to do!! ;p

Nar, in all seriousness, Shawn came here with his facts wrong and decided to rubbish Lucid w/o any fact or proof (or none that hes willing to share). And not only Lucid but someone I consider a friend in this game (one of few) and whom I know is a kind and decent person. Meaning Celese. Shes not one for all of this forum mumbo jumbo so as a fellow guild member, I have every right to defend the people in our guild (meaning LUCID. Not the people in REBELS - for those who wish to jump on my tits AGAIN)

I simply provided reasonable doubt and let the story unfold for itself and as you said in your words "There is none because they aren't being banned"...

So as any good guild member would do, I will defend people who i know are decent and not petty grubs.

When you wake up..
    I'll be a story in your head,
    But that's ok.
    We are all stories in the end.

Just make it a good one eh?
    Because it was, you know.
    It was the best.

~ The Doctor.

MsAbella ~ Priest

Quote Originally Posted by hitman321 View Post
    Didn't u suck joel till he stopped giving you stuff now you trash talk him o.0
    what did he gave to me ? nothing at all
    I traded my priest with full talisman for axe
    what did he stole to us ?
    - Neph's warlock 115 (as been reported by owner)
    - he wanted to scam 200$ though Skype for something he didn't even had so i guess u guys mad cause i wasn't stupid enough to sent money to randoms idiot for stuff he don't even own at that Ahmed didn't even sell
    that's why joel is banned right now right ? so that's not his first time he blame someone else for a scam he want to make himself (as been reported too, not by me cuz it's pointless with these stupid TOS GMs can't do sh1t anyway)
    http://i.imgur.com/UfueUdp.jpg / http://i.imgur.com/aRXBS18.jpg funny how far he tried to get these 200$ when whole server know him, edgar, cabron and josh are fail scammers
    - ask sylf her logs and shop pw to steal the wizz on her account so he can put it in his guild (but this one failed)
    - also won't speak about the mace i lost cause of him so he used to lie to everyone to make **** between everyone

post proofs when u eat ur banana while posting on forums u would looks better than a gorilla anyway, kk ty bye
    Last edited by toshirou; 09-14-2016 at 04:53 PM.
    Cherish Savage

what did he gave to me ? nothing at all
    I traded my priest with full talisman for axe
    what did he stole to us ?
    - Neph's warlock 115 (as been reported by owner)
    - he wanted to scam 200$ though Skype for something he didn't even had so i guess u guys mad cause i wasn't stupid enough to sent money to randoms idiot for stuff he don't even own at that Ahmed didn't even sell
    that's why joel is banned right now right ? so that's not his first time he blame someone else for a scam he want to make himself (as been reported too, not by me cuz it's pointless with these stupid TOS GMs can't do sh1t anyway)
    http://i.imgur.com/UfueUdp.jpg / http://i.imgur.com/aRXBS18.jpg funny how far he tried to get these 200$ when whole server know him, edgar, cabron and josh are fail scammers
    - ask sylf her logs and shop pw to steal the wizz on her account so he can put it in his guild (but this one failed)
    - also won't speak about the mace i lost cause of him so he used to lie to everyone to make **** between everyone

post proofs when u eat ur banana while posting on forums u would looks better than a gorilla anyway, kk ty bye
    Idk why you think me or any 1 else cares about what you and your bf do on rohan

Oh btw your SS just show you trying to buy something for $200. Y you rmt so bad
    Last edited by hitman321; 09-14-2016 at 05:22 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by hitman321 View Post
    Idk why you think me or any 1 else cares about what you and your bf do on rohan

Oh btw your SS just show you trying to buy something for $200. Y you rmt so bad
    ye rmt an item that i know he don't have and i don't have either at all, you so smart, like a gorilla, i bet u earn so much money in ur zoo
    also when i ask garantee (aka use EM for don't get scam) and he deny it and want paypal or WU, what is this for you ?

cya in 1 hour when u poop another stupid answer
    Last edited by toshirou; 09-14-2016 at 06:43 PM.
    Cherish Savage

+ Reply to Thread
Page 7 of 15 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 ... LastLast