+ Reply to Thread
Page 8 of 15 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 ... LastLast
    LOL seems Musician guy hasn't learned his lesson xD
    2nd time i see something like this in the forums about him.
    Please do entertain us more
    LacieLane 135 Wizard
    Priestess 128 Priest

Quit!!!

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by toshirou View Post
    Tijo = Joel not CabrON
    Celebi = Edgar Allan (Rengi)

both are scammers

Edit : how cute Karren defend them both now lel
    According to half of E2N not all that long ago Shawn was the biggest Rohan scammer of all time.

j.s.
    Last edited by PenguinJoe; 09-15-2016 at 06:39 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by hitman321 View Post
    Didn't u suck joel till he stopped giving you stuff now you trash talk him o.0
    Salve - Dragon Sage
    Superiors - Guildmaster

New/Returning Player Guide
    http://forum.playrohan.com/forum/sho...#axzz5nYmMs51h

Quote Originally Posted by toshirou View Post
    ye rmt an item that i know he don't have and i don't have either at all, you so smart, like a gorilla, i bet u earn so much money in ur zoo
    also when i ask garantee (aka use EM for don't get scam) and he deny it and want paypal or WU, what is this for you ?

cya in 1 hour when u poop another stupid answer
    Why do you talk, reason and argue like a 12 year old lol, are you a kid or just a mentally disabled grown-up or maybe a mix of both? I'm awaiting your response with keen intrest, for I have much to learn oh gorilla master.

Soon in the cinema: Rise of the planet of the dawn of the revenge of the Fairydaiza. No mad kkkk

PS: D1cks out for Harambe, he wasn't just a gorilla kkkkkk
    Last edited by White Arctic Fox; 09-15-2016 at 07:52 AM.
    Salve - Dragon Sage
    Superiors - Guildmaster

New/Returning Player Guide
    http://forum.playrohan.com/forum/sho...#axzz5nYmMs51h

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by PenguinJoe View Post
    According to half of E2N not all that long ago Shawn was the biggest Rohan scammer of all time.

j.s.
    rofl true......

Ok, first of all, you dumb dumb. Don't trade your stuff to anyone and don't give your passwords to anyone. It's your own fault if you get scammed. And please, stop dropping names. By the way, mentioning that Joel 'wanted' to scam $200 off of you from Slype proves that you RMT, and it backfires. And don't get Josh into this. Just because he one-shots you doesn't mean he scams lol. Always mad.

Fairy, you should wash your mouth with a handful of ***ks. You have rmt, you pathetic liar! When have I ever RMT. And scammed..? Really, get your facts straight, you only attack those who get on your last nerve. No one said anything when my rings were scammed from me. If I "scammed" like you say. (The rings) you can recall, I would have shoved them up your tight *ss. GM's did not do anything to me, why? Because they knew the situation and I was traded in game what was mine in the first place. What about that lock? Show SS of you asking joel to rmt it back because "he used lock to make sage armor and sold to Edgar, I want it back." I bet you feel real good talking down on stuff you never had an idea about. Don't forget you were in Forever and Rebels when I was there you immature little girl who "doesn't spend money on pixels" better said "I rmt and don't give playwith any money." That's the only thing anyone can hold against me, unlike most of you ***ks. RMT and REAL scamming kids. Talk about the SDVS more they were mine, and you all didn't say **it when I was scammed. Yall act tough not knowing **it.

Everyone knows shawn is nothing but a scammer lol

Fairy stop making up stories because ur a begger, but an unsuccessful one.

Banned
    i am? got some proof breh?

+ Reply to Thread
Page 8 of 15 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 ... LastLast