+ Reply to Thread
Page 10 of 15 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by xXxAurorAxXx View Post
    If hes Rengi, then Im the best priest on this server.

But we both know thats bs so lol yea hes a fake Rengi w/o doubt.
    At least u can do ur job as priest, he's just a punching bag as full geared templar, or how many change class he used between re-switch to templar
    Cherish Savage

Quote Originally Posted by toshirou View Post
    Because these guys are like you, if the words aren't for babies, they can't comprehend the 2nd degree, and still will rage cause they can't comprehend them, so I type like these words are adressed to a baby.

Ez question, Ez answer, no mad kkkkk
    That's not an answer, that's a bunch of english words mashed together into something I've not yet encountered untill now. My first thought would be you'd need some proper schooling but then again I think they gave up on you quite quickly because progress is not something your vocabulaire nor your attitute possesses, unless it's about sucking D for 7's.

You know the most hilarious thing is that almost everyone in rohan is hated by someone but very few actually succeed in being hated by everyone. You're one of the few who actually succeeded in making pretty much everyone hate you and that's not because you (r)pk or are fighting for one side. You're simply by defenition a waste of oxygen, you're a toxic, lieing scumbag. No matter if you ask E2N or Lucid or Rebels or pretty much anyone, they'll all say the same.

Fairdaiza you're like King Midas, but instead of gold, you produce vomit and garbage everywhere you go.

You can go all bonkers on me and call me names but deep down you know, no truer words have been spoken in awhile.
    Salve - Dragon Sage
    Superiors - Guildmaster

New/Returning Player Guide
    http://forum.playrohan.com/forum/sho...#axzz5nYmMs51h

Quote Originally Posted by snipers334 View Post
    That's not an answer, that's a bunch of english words mashed together into something I've not yet encountered untill now. My first thought would be you'd need some proper schooling but then again I think they gave up on you quite quickly because progress is not something your vocabulaire nor your attitute possesses, unless it's about sucking D for 7's.

You know the most hilarious thing is that almost everyone in rohan is hated by someone but very few actually succeed in being hated by everyone. You're one of the few who actually succeeded in making pretty much everyone hate you and that's not because you (r)pk or are fighting for one side. You're simply by defenition a waste of oxygen, you're a toxic, lieing scumbag. No matter if you ask E2N or Lucid or Rebels or pretty much anyone, they'll all say the same.

Fairdaiza you're like King Midas, but instead of gold, you produce vomit and garbage everywhere you go.

You can go all bonkers on me and call me names but deep down you know, no truer words have been spoken in awhile.
    Coming from someone that just sucked big guilds of Rohan history to get ur stuff and being a forum tattletale since you started this game that just side for **** talking ANYONE that doesn't give you much attention... that's so cool to have ur feelings but hey, I don't care, you judge me when I don't know me and you don't know me since we never talked to each others and just made a judgement based on grifters that you are "friend" with that just proof... how ridiculous you are and how retard you are. Am I right ? I guess so.

I think anyone that quitted the game or that is still in Lucid/E2N know that the core always steals non-core members (aka Kuku/Frank complaining about Cherish every single times he's on, or anyone complain about Ahmed picking every drops) but hey who care ? If you don't want a guild as I do, just don't join any, that's MY decision, not your, not e2n, not lucid.
    Last edited by toshirou; 09-16-2016 at 10:38 AM.
    Cherish Savage

HE IS RENGI don't you forget ? But wait, maybe he's just a patholigical liar scammer, finally his lies doesn't works with anymore here and he admit he's a fake
    I had no clash with Linn, just with Pualani (she had to buy a dagger upg to take down my mirror because buffs 7 wasn't instant cast, and yes upg because others would have kill her faster once she switch on low dd weapon)
    If you believe that he is rengi then you dont know who rengi is. And I admit its hard to know who rengi is considering he hardly ever played even during forever times. Only person stupid enough to use GM char for pvp? qndy All those tsbs? james Any other time? linn.

@My belgian french fries: Why you argue on forums anyways :P

Iceyy~~No longer a Rohan Expert
    ROHAN: Game s0x
    Unofficial post count: Whatever it says on the left + 9461

PoloRalph is fakerengi/scammer btw i can confirm this 100% rofl
    Was in Rebels with joel, i dont remember the names on his chars. He played Savage and a templar thats all i know
    Oh yeah he scammed ysa of 2 +18 SDV upgrade rings and he scammed someone in falsegod before that also
    // John
    Best templar in the whole server, the one and only FateGod

Quote Originally Posted by Syndiicate View Post
    PoloRalph is fakerengi/scammer btw i can confirm this 100% rofl
    Was in Rebels with joel, i dont remember the names on his chars. He played Savage and a templar thats all i know
    Oh yeah he scammed ysa of 2 +18 SDV upgrade rings and he scammed someone in falsegod before that also
    // John
    - Chief
    - Celebi
    - Meowcifer
    Ty np
    Cherish Savage

Quote Originally Posted by sunnyangel View Post
    If you believe that he is rengi then you dont know who rengi is. And I admit its hard to know who rengi is considering he hardly ever played even during forever times. Only person stupid enough to use GM char for pvp? qndy All those tsbs? james Any other time? linn.

@My belgian french fries: Why you argue on forums anyways :P
    I never used to beleive he is Rengi that's why he tried to kick me from Rebels and then got rekt.

@sunny: cause it's fun, and easy also, that pvp is free and the gameplay is decent compared to this p2w game
    Cherish Savage

Loling @ Ysa being my cousin. Fairy, it isn't STALKING if her profile came up on "People you may know" section of Facebook. Plus, it isn't that hard to find her profile. If you're friends with one of them, it's just easy to go on from there lol. And here we go with bringing Josh into this. Stop being salty just because he has things you don't, like a non-shotta char that doesn't afk in lime all the time. Just admit it that you RMT and you're losing the battle here.

Quote Originally Posted by HannahRem View Post
    Loling @ Ysa being my cousin. Fairy, it isn't STALKING if her profile came up on "People you may know" section of Facebook. Plus, it isn't that hard to find her profile. If you're friends with one of them, it's just easy to go on from there lol. And here we go with bringing Josh into this. Stop being salty just because he has things you don't, like a non-shotta char that doesn't afk in lime all the time. Just admit it that you RMT and you're losing the battle here.
    RMT ? that's how did you got Doutzen right ?
    As I said, nothing of my gear as changed since I made my rumir, exept my armor that I forged by myself and 2 pieces unforged that I had from E2N years ago and that axe i traded for my priest, so try hard...

You have common points with Josh, you try hard to make ppl banned for RMT when nothing happend at all... becareful, Tranya got banned for that sh1t... you might get banned too.
    Last edited by toshirou; 09-16-2016 at 12:42 PM.
    Cherish Savage

Coming from someone that just sucked big guilds of Rohan history to get ur stuff and being a forum tattletale since you started this game that just side for **** talking ANYONE that doesn't give you much attention... that's so cool to have ur feelings but hey, I don't care, you judge me when I don't know me and you don't know me since we never talked to each others and just made a judgement based on grifters that you are "friend" with that just proof... how ridiculous you are and how retard you are. Am I right ? I guess so.

I think anyone that quitted the game or that is still in Lucid/E2N know that the core always steals non-core members (aka Kuku/Frank complaining about Cherish every single times he's on, or anyone complain about Ahmed picking every drops) but hey who care ? If you don't want a guild as I do, just don't join any, that's MY decision, not your, not e2n, not lucid.
    I've been playing this game for about 7-8 years now, I never posted anything on the forums till maybe 3-4 years ago. I've farmed/traded all stuff I own and for 80% of the time I've been guildless or in a small guild(s). It's funny you say we never talk to eachother (which is true) but yet you seem to know how I get my gear, which guilds I'm in or was and how much I post here :P.

The only thing you need to look at is the reactions the people in this game and at the forums give you, no matter where they come from or which side they're on, they literally all hate you

after-rationalisation, telling yourself you don't want to join any of those guilds lmaooo, you'd not be allowed to join any of them coz, like I said everyone knows you're retarded trash. Maybe try to become a comedian instead of sucking D for 7s will give you a more....steady income xDDDDDDDDDD
    Last edited by White Arctic Fox; 09-16-2016 at 01:21 PM.
    Salve - Dragon Sage
    Superiors - Guildmaster

New/Returning Player Guide
    http://forum.playrohan.com/forum/sho...#axzz5nYmMs51h