+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3
    Why would you want to quest on a game where it's end gane level is 165 and getting there is insanely slow. Go grind on a dung and get to 115 as soon as possible cause conqueror levels are no joke.
    LacieLane 135 Wizard
    Priestess 128 Priest

Quit!!!

Quote Originally Posted by RBNXD View Post
    Why would you want to quest on a game where it's end gane level is 165 and getting there is insanely slow. Go grind on a dung and get to 115 as soon as possible cause conqueror levels are no joke.
    Conqueror lvl are life killers or how you know for NO LIFERS only so in that world have people who start new game and making missions for fun and when these Quests over they just quit the game and live in real life again Logic? :P

Quote Originally Posted by u3podcku View Post
    Conqueror lvl are life killers or how you know for NO LIFERS only so in that world have people who start new game and making missions for fun and when these Quests over they just quit the game and live in real life again Logic? :P
    Agreed if the game was meant to be PvE only but once you're level 30 you become everyone's prey :l
    LacieLane 135 Wizard
    Priestess 128 Priest

Quit!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Baked12345 View Post
    It's not like it is not worth it since most of the stuff u can gain from quests are basically for the specific level of the quest... if ur a high level and took low level quest, that is not worth it lols....
    Yeah, but the thing is, most of the quests show up at a particular level, and compels you to kill monsters that are at a higher~same level as your character, and by the time I have finished the quest, I would have already leveled-up from killing monsters, etc. and the item reward which is of the same level as I was before I took the quest is already lower in level than my newly-leveled character.

LOL. cheers!
    That drop of Bloodied Crimson which taketh away the sins of the world...

Basically the reward is the exp you get and the sense of fulfillment for leveling up hahahahahaha
    Nop.

I went and tested out the quest system after the patches.
    What I found:
    -Quests are pretty much kill 1241451345 mobs and get back to the npc for a reward.
    -Rewards suck
    -Armor or weapon pieces aren't what the character at those levels need or would like to have.
    -Exp is ok-ish but Lower Gratt and Ash'Keena dungeons gives you like 3-5 times more exp with the amount of time you spent doing said quest).
    -Did I mentioned that doing said quest will make you walk a lot just to blow 3-4 hrs of game time to get like ~10% exp?

Recommendation:
    -If youre a new player go and grind at Lower or Ash'keena dungeons you'll be bored to insanity but youll make way more progress than questing.
    -If you're an old player go to those old school spots, they are mostly empty and you can solo them with ez thx to the damage boost all classes got.

Any more info check this Link here.
    LacieLane 135 Wizard
    Priestess 128 Priest

Quit!!!

Nop.

I went and tested out the quest system after the patches.
    What I found:
    -Quests are pretty much kill 1241451345 mobs and get back to the npc for a reward.
    -Rewards suck
    -Armor or weapon pieces aren't what the character at those levels need or would like to have.
    -Exp is ok-ish but Lower Gratt and Ash'Keena dungeons gives you like 3-5 times more exp with the amount of time you spent doing said quest).
    -Did I mentioned that doing said quest will make you walk a lot just to blow 3-4 hrs of game time to get like ~10% exp?

Recommendation:
    -If youre a new player go and grind at Lower or Ash'keena dungeons you'll be bored to insanity but youll make way more progress than questing.
    -If you're an old player go to those old school spots, they are mostly empty and you can solo them with ez thx to the damage boost all classes got.

Any more info check this Link here.
    My first recommendation to any new player would be to block baked and not follow his advice lol
    Salve - Dragon Sage
    Superiors - Guildmaster

New/Returning Player Guide
    http://forum.playrohan.com/forum/sho...#axzz5nYmMs51h

Basically the reward is the exp you get and the sense of fulfillment for leveling up hahahahahaha
    Hahahahaha! I feel like a Gold Standard Tard now!

Quote Originally Posted by aliencreature View Post
    This is why I don't recommend questing.
    All experienced players don't recommend them either
    LacieLane 135 Wizard
    Priestess 128 Priest

Quit!!!

All experienced players don't recommend them either
    I'll take your word for it guys! Thanks!
    Last edited by RedEmerald; 09-25-2016 at 06:13 AM.