+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Forging Accessories...

So my Lady Dhan just got lucky, picking up random drops of Green Mano Bracers with crazy elemental resistance rates (~30% was the lowest), and I was just wondering if it is possible to forge two accessories together just like we do with armor and weapons.

If there is a way to forge accessories, I will need help with the steps to do them properly.

Thanks in advance!
    Last edited by RedEmerald; 08-30-2016 at 06:04 PM.
    That drop of Bloodied Crimson which taketh away the sins of the world...

Uhm nop but you can craft accessories

http://rohan.wikia.com/wiki/Crafting_System
    LacieLane 135 Wizard
    Priestess 128 Priest

Quit!!!

Hi there TS, you cannot forge acc, but you can craft certain acc.
    Crafted acc is better than acc that drop from regular monster, but to make it need a lot of time and effort.
    You can enhance crafted Acc with Armor Reinforcement Stone(ARS). Also recycled boss drop acc too. The later is also great stuffs.
    I don't really know if resistance at acc is really useful or not(someone may need to explain to me)

Okay below is a bit out of topic maybe, but you may want to read it.
    I recommend you to get twin sister accs for starter, twin for your main stat build and vit twin. It's for level 1 and it's very enough to help you survive this game. You can change to better accesories later.

Element and it's stat
    Fire = Str
    Water = Dex
    Earth = Vit(You want this for survival)
    Wind = Agi(You want this for your dhan I suppose unless you str type dhan)
    Metal = Psy
    Wood = Int

When you open a Twin acc, you will get either Keena's Gem(element) or Hart's Gem(element), I think it's 50-50 or such. You need a pair of that in order to get the effect.
    So you need to open at least 2 Twin Sister Accessory of same element. If you get 2 Keena then you're unlucky and need to open another Twin until you get Hart
    When you equip Keena and Hart of an element(let's say Fire) you get bonus 300 Str stats and 1200 HP.

Btw check your inbox I sent a message that maybe helpful for you. Good luck!

Whoah. I got so much to study. INFORMATION OVERLOAAAAAD! BTW, thank you guys! I'll put this to good use someday.

Quote Originally Posted by RBNXD View Post
    Uhm nop but you can craft accessories

http://rohan.wikia.com/wiki/Crafting_System
    This is our ROHAN Bible... but it still need more updates
    Brought back from the grave made of pencils and papers.

Quote Originally Posted by Emrus View Post
    Working on it problem i am having is with the original creator made some really permanent stuff that cant be updated the normal way and gotta find a way around it without loosing the info or erasing his work.
    LacieLane 135 Wizard
    Priestess 128 Priest

Quit!!!

Quote Originally Posted by RedEmerald View Post
    Whoah. I got so much to study. INFORMATION OVERLOAAAAAD! BTW, thank you guys! I'll put this to good use someday.
    You have to focus first in leveling

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Emrus View Post
    It's a wiki. That means anyone can update it. Don't depend on RBNXD to do all the work for you.

Quote Originally Posted by aliencreature View Post
    You have to focus first in leveling
    I'm getting better the longer I play. I can now chain combos and estimate how much damage I could take before triggering potion heals. I have even forged my own items and I "understand" now that leveling involves getting and refining items and weapons that are ahead of your current level to kill higher-level monsters.

I really love farming with my Dhan because her vanish ability allows me to cross a sea of monsters and take out lone ones with no problem, whatsoever. I can even sit down and regenerate while invisible in between respawn breaks. I love it!

Quote Originally Posted by PenguinJoe View Post
    It's a wiki. That means anyone can update it. Don't depend on RBNXD to do all the work for you.
    I wanna help but I have no idea how to edit the WIKI
    Brought back from the grave made of pencils and papers.