+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Emrus View Post
    I wanna help but I have no idea how to edit the WIKI
    Use the Edit links next to the headers or titles to edit that section in particular, after writing or posting just press save page write a description of what was changed or added and and press done.

Btw i need solid info on this matter Game Mechanics Pure vs Inflated status effects and such.
    I have the Attack speed formula and the Mobility Formula for some skills/auras.
    Will be added soon...
    Last edited by RBNXD; 09-15-2016 at 06:53 PM.
    LacieLane 135 Wizard
    Priestess 128 Priest

Quit!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Baked12345 View Post
    I hope we can have some awesome quest guides in there which we still do not know.
    Quests that aren't the chain level 40 ses quest, level 50 ses quest from Caronia Bind, Flame diamonds, R5 chain quest, Job change quests and the ones that give perma all terrain mounts are completely useless. Sadly no other quests gives rewards worth all that time :l
    LacieLane 135 Wizard
    Priestess 128 Priest

Quit!!!

Quote Originally Posted by RBNXD View Post
    Quests that aren't the chain level 40 ses quest, level 50 ses quest from Caronia Bind, Flame diamonds, R5 chain quest, Job change quests and the ones that give perma all terrain mounts are completely useless. Sadly no other quests gives rewards worth all that time :l
    If they cannot improve the quest rewards, at least make the exp better. I am also thinking that they couldn't do it because this game is all about pure grinding.

Quote Originally Posted by aliencreature View Post
    If they cannot improve the quest rewards, at least make the exp better. I am also thinking that they couldn't do it because this game is all about pure grinding.
    That's the reason why I lagged behind the grinding game. When I first started out, I thought every single quest I come across with must be completed. Turns out, most of them aren't worth it. But at least I get to roam around and explore the map. Cheers!
    That drop of Bloodied Crimson which taketh away the sins of the world...

Quote Originally Posted by RedEmerald View Post
    That's the reason why I lagged behind the grinding game. When I first started out, I thought every single quest I come across with must be completed. Turns out, most of them aren't worth it. But at least I get to roam around and explore the map. Cheers!
    If you're in for the level just do important quests and focus on grinding mobs. If you just want the story, then go for questing.

That's me, when I first try this game
    Not bad actually, but there will be time you need to go party hunt.

Quote Originally Posted by aliencreature View Post
    If you're in for the level just do important quests and focus on grinding mobs. If you just want the story, then go for questing.
    You're right! Ever since I started grinding on dungeon mobs, I found it easier to level up. Especially in Akhma Cave, where monsters are quite close to each other.

You're right! Ever since I started grinding on dungeon mobs, I found it easier to level up. Especially in Akhma Cave, where monsters are quite close to each other.
    wait till you go ashkeena lvl 61 to + - 80 in a day no problem
    Salve - Dragon Sage
    Superiors - Guildmaster

New/Returning Player Guide
    http://forum.playrohan.com/forum/sho...#axzz5nYmMs51h

Quote Originally Posted by snipers334 View Post
    wait till you go ashkeena lvl 61 to + - 80 in a day no problem
    I'll keep that in mind, mate! Thanks for the tip! Cheers!

Banned
    think outside the box a bit there baked. Many of us will create new toons and level them for simply because we are mind numbingly bored. There is nothing to stop you from using your high end toons from easily gaining objects for your lowbies.