+ Reply to Thread

Possible Fix that should be taken in count..?

since the balance patchs came out there is a plague of Dhans, Noirs,Rangers but now im thinking about some skills or effects that should be fixed:

Elemental Skills (Invenom, Darkness,etc)
    in case of dhans there should be a fix in their damage obviously is so OP now but their elemental is bypassing CRIT Inmunity skills from DKs or Magic Barrier from Priest even Group CRIT Inmunity of wizards the only character that can "resist" their CRIT+Elemental is Noirs with their Dimensional Coat.

- Rumir Causal Loop is very bug they effect is a Double Edge Weapon, when u turn on ur wings and turn ur causal loop into Dark Loop or something like that "Your target should take extra damage from CRITs" good that works BUT when u use it your target ALSO deals extra damage with CRITs (dafuq) what is the point them?.

Evasion
    AGI Dhans are the new lords of rohan and unless u have Upg. u "should" be squishy cuz there must of them use CRIT instead DD on their weapons or even Elemental Attack to improve their damage which means they are full DMG Class they only "defense" is their evasion which is very good very helpful but it should has some "balance", using the logic a Target Stunned or Sleep shouldnt be able to evade any attack cuz is incapable to move (in real life terms) if you are tied and someone throw u a ball how can u evade it? u can't cuz u cannot move so is the same logic ingame (at least it should be) so take this in count cuz Dhans are very very OP now and there is no limit for them so please -.- do some exceptions..

Dekans
    Forefoot Swing was a very popular skill in the past but now is such nerfed that is almost useless and when every single class get overpowered (except templars) VIT DK its just... "normal" its tanky yes it is but no comparation with RUmirs which is the most tank class in game atm, so try to make some fix on it maybe adding melee attack to its damage which is not too much when u're full VIT but it would help alittle to its nerfed damage.

Set Effect to Old Enchanted Sets
    when Trinities came out they got everything for being the best, easy lvl, easy quests, awesome rewards obviously a good trinity is 100% pay2win if u dont have upg u r out of the map in this case but something that i noticed is their enchanted sets has "extra effects" for example Hyacinth (Edwin equal) has extra accuracy if u wear the whole set which is not much but helps when u're low in DEX at least to lvl and (these days) helps a little bit with Dhans... the Awakening (Glacial Equal) has extra Magic /Melee Attack once again is not much but.. trinity has like 10 times more HP than other races even if u're full VIT DK at lv60 (for example) a Trinity has higher HP than u being PSY or STR while u're VIT which is unfair so why u dont add some extra effects to old enchanted sets too to help the game to be balanced and a good reason for enchant our sets, a good set effect would help a lot old classes to be balanced each to other and will also help in game economy cuz ppl will want to make their set enchant more than ever.

the game is dying every day slowly but nonstop.. if u dont make changes that helps every single player in the game not only the rich ppl that sell their soul to buy upg and stuff there will be only GMs at Lime cuz nobody wants to play an Imbalanced game or a Pay2Win (cuz is already imbalanced sadly)

so please take this points in count and no offense hope u agree with me and u like my ideas ty for reading..
    Last edited by HeavenKyo2; 08-29-2016 at 10:59 PM.

I'll answer you soon...

-Elemental Attacks
    All elemental attacks are meant to ignore defense and barriers the thing with Invenom and Thor Whip is that [Poison] elemental attack has no counter to it(Defense) so Korea fixed it by dropping the damage it deals compared to its base damage(Normal attacks) from 1/4 to 1/16. This theoretically in this server should drop Dhans and Noirs total damage by 30-40% but thats only elemental their crits and solid normal or skill damage will still deal the right amount of damage it was supposed to. Dhans are way stronger in this server because of Upgraded Katars 3.0 having 32% Crit rate, 74% melee, 100% hp and a solid 60-70% DD which is totally broken. As pointed out in another thread in Korea with the introduction of the Elemental Talisman Dhans there are dealing a solid 100ks+Invenom damage to everyone and they dont have Upgrades there. The only way to actually fix Dhans is by nerfing Deadly blow from 2000% to 900% or 1000%. Why? Invenom ignores any kind of defense and ok no problem there its meant to be like that then Dhans get 60% Agi Boost from Avoid, 40% from Deadly Blow... 20% from Royal Mask(Preds) 25% from Gorup Almighty, 25% from Blessed Crown and taking into consideration they now have solid Melee(Pure Melee) based of their already OP Agi inflation 30% on Avengers and 70% on Predators. Now look at the Crit rates. 10% from boost ok but then Predators have 15% additional Crit rate on their Katar Mastery o.o Surely someone just thought it would be fun without knowing the consequences it would take inside the game against all other classes. Dhans right now have no use for their skills at all just Hide hit first, run, repeat.

-Rumirs Loop
    Send a ticket to Gms with some screen shots and system chat logs as a bug issue so they can look at it. At lest on my side I haven't seen this in action.

-Dekans
    Right now Dekans are combo damage dealers. If you aren't good with combo classes play a Supporter cause all the DPS classes are combo dealers. With Zhen Mastery adding pure Melee based of your main stats all your Melee skills are useful for both jobs. Dragon Knight with a 2.0 Upgrade Zhen should be OP as fk right now with the right supporters in pt to.

-Evasion
    Forget about this completely if Korea Devs cant find the right formula to fix the Evasion vs accuracy issue there will never be a balance between them. Dont compare the Sleep and Stun skills been able you to dodge it doesn't work like that. Evasion is a rate where you have a certain chance to evade/dodge said attack PvE speaking. In PvP there is no evasion after 300 accuracy or 300 Dex, every hit is a successful hit. Remember that there is another thing called level based resistance. If my character is lets say 20 levels lower than the character I am hitting there is a chance that character I am attacking can resist my attacks rather than evade/dodge them.

-Set effects
    Those set effects are completely useless if you ask me. The only reason you should be looking for set effects are in the end game armors which are very good at the moment.

The game will never be balanced if every class is one shotting another. The only way this game will be truly balanced is when every class can survive how it was meant to. Tanks be able to completely survive a full DPS combo, Glass cannons deal a lot of damage but die in a couple of hits(Not 1-2 I mean 10-15) supporters are tanky but can be dropped if team work is used, every class requires knowledge and player skill to be effective in every situation not a one button wonder skill nor a 1 hit wonder class, no class should be immortal, no class should deal stupid amounts of damage compared to the other DPS classes. When the Korean Devs understand this then the game will be truly balanced but for now is just a mater of hope and constant suggestions.

If you have a bug report send it directly to Gms though the support button they don't necessarily check forums.
    Sorry for the long post >.>
    Last edited by RBNXD; 08-30-2016 at 07:52 AM.
    LacieLane 135 Wizard
    Priestess 128 Priest

Quit!!!

well as I commented before, just imagine a single scrolled dhan hitting you, even if your hp is 500K or more you will be killed in a second, a templar before you can be killed at least a minute since temp's melee can be reduced by damage drop + defense, but this dhan's elem damage are ALWAYS a fix damage you will recieve which can kill you in a second without any to defend it, much powerfull damaged compared to a dekan's DFFS before the DFFS nerfed. So I suggest also the deadly blow must be reduced and fix the Invenom's formula damage to 1/16 of total damage, because 1/4 is considered high damage since dhans can achieve 80K critical damage or much more up to 100K+ more, imagine 1/4 of those damages still huge, it should be a small amount additional damage since it ignores all defenses as bonus damage from normal damage, in Korea before, all playerss there are 24/7 on protest regarding that and the devs takes some action, and they fix the invenom damage. next they are protest is to restore blunt's power and scouts damages to level Dhan, Noirs and Human's inflated attacks, Human there are 100% balanced now which all are agreed the settings, good for the Korean players.

Even in E2N side

Last edited by pimoh; 09-28-2016 at 07:31 PM.

Please use complete sentences when commenting it's a little bit hard to understand :l
    Anyways that sounds good
    LacieLane 135 Wizard
    Priestess 128 Priest

Quit!!!

Quote Originally Posted by RBNXD View Post
    Please use complete sentences when commenting it's a little bit hard to understand :l
    Anyways that sounds good
    my apologies for my sentence construction, kindly reconsider some errors anyways its best if all the classes can pvp longer minutes before one dies at least both have a survival before reaches its climax, making a slight error move then his oppenent dies, it good to see like these same OP class fight in longer not just a second, but at leas a minute before going down.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IlULqod4WU0
    Last edited by pimoh; 09-09-2016 at 06:32 AM.