+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: QUESTION

Quote Originally Posted by nycgamer242424 View Post
    i failed 4 times for the transmute thing and then i failed 4 times with the enchanted chimera glasses/earrings....... i think that they changed the rates to next to impossible now. Is there a forging event date/time? It used to be on the weekends
    Used to be...
    ...sadly the only way to get those items is on EM or try your luck which I personaly don't recommend. Try EM or ask other players if they are selling said items.
    LacieLane 135 Wizard
    Priestess 128 Priest

Quit!!!

i failed 4 times for the transmute thing and then i failed 4 times with the enchanted chimera glasses/earrings....... i think that they changed the rates to next to impossible now. Is there a forging event date/time? It used to be on the weekends
    No event, feel free to forge fail any time you want

They're not doing forging event anymore and yes it's hard to + chimera accessories. You're not the only one failing on some stuff, others as well but sometimes if luck is by your side you'll be able to + an item without fail.