+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: QUESTION

QUESTION

I was thinking of returning and making a lowbie from scratch..... i had a few questions as i have not played in years.......

How do you plus(+) chimera glasses and earings?

You can Reinforce(+) Chimera accessories the same way you reinforce all other accessories or crafted items with the use of a Armor Reinforcement Stone.
    If you dont want your item to break if it fails use a reinforcement abradant to keep it safe from breaking
    GL
    LacieLane 135 Wizard
    Priestess 128 Priest

Quit!!!

Quote Originally Posted by RBNXD View Post
    You can Reinforce(+) Chimera accessories the same way you reinforce all other accessories or crafted items with the use of a Armor Reinforcement Stone.
    If you dont want your item to break if it fails use a reinforcement abradant to keep it safe from breaking
    GL

are you sure it didnt work?

Quote Originally Posted by nycgamer242424 View Post
    are you sure it didnt work?
    ???
    Whut???
    O.o
    LacieLane 135 Wizard
    Priestess 128 Priest

Quit!!!

Apologies as it works now....... but the success rate seems terrible...... is there a time thats best to forge like weekend event?
    i am failing on everything i try to enchance/forge

Apologies as it works now....... but the success rate seems terrible...... is there a time thats best to forge like weekend event?
    i am failing on everything i try to enchance/forge
    Yeah sorry to hear that after the Ran/Jin merge we would supposedly have same reinforcement rates from Ran (3x) and same Jin exp rates (High?) but for some reason this rates started to change by the time and the rates are as we have them right now where reinforcing anything by +3 or higher has a chance to fail(on Ran you could reinforce Armors and weapons to +9 with no problem and reinforce accessories to +4 on 1st try) and exp is not as good as Jin but it is bare able.
    I suggest you buy the items on EM cause trying your luck will break your wallet :l
    LacieLane 135 Wizard
    Priestess 128 Priest

Quit!!!

Its horrible...... I tried to transmute something and it failed 4 times!

Its horrible...... I tried to transmute something and it failed 4 times!
    Lol dude trinities transmutation thingy is a scam dont waist your money on it
    LacieLane 135 Wizard
    Priestess 128 Priest

Quit!!!

Quote Originally Posted by RBNXD View Post
    Lol dude trinities transmutation thingy is a scam dont waist your money on it
    i failed 4 times for the transmute thing and then i failed 4 times with the enchanted chimera glasses/earrings....... i think that they changed the rates to next to impossible now. Is there a forging event date/time? It used to be on the weekends