+ Reply to Thread

Best solo pk class whit stealth

hi im new to the game, wanted to ask the best class for solo pk, if it has stealth mechanics the better and what stat to stack on it for faster kills.

Also wich server is more populated be newbyes like me?

Banned
    in answer to your questions:

1. Agi-based Dhan
    2. Depends on who you ask. I am more of a Jainus guys so I will say Jainus. I have no idea about Isen since I don't play there. But the Jainus crowd should keep someone in playing a pker happy. Just don't get pissed off when you end up being the hunted more often than the hunter.

Is ok thx, i understand that will die more than kill while starting, just can read bad stuff about isen so i will join Jainus. Avenger full agi its it.

You can try Ranger cause of the boosts this class has taken and the Wing Foot aura will keep you mobile all over the maps
    LacieLane 135 Wizard
    Priestess 128 Priest

Quit!!!

Quote Originally Posted by PenguinJoe View Post
    in answer to your questions:

1. Agi-based Dhan
    2. Depends on who you ask. I am more of a Jainus guys so I will say Jainus. I have no idea about Isen since I don't play there. But the Jainus crowd should keep someone in playing a pker happy. Just don't get pissed off when you end up being the hunted more often than the hunter.
    Wtf agi dhan? Sorry I haven't played for a long time but weren't those a dying breed? :O

Server:Ran
    C0ckBl0ck
    Demetrios

Light travels faster than sound. This is why some people appear bright until you hear them speak.

Quote Originally Posted by bigallenbro View Post
    Wtf agi dhan? Sorry I haven't played for a long time but weren't those a dying breed? :O
    With 100% boost to Agi on Avengers and 120% on Predators, Deadly Blow deals 2000% Crit damage Boost Based on Agi, Katar Mastery adds 30% of your Agi as Pure melee attack as Avenger and 70% on Predator Plus 15% Crit rate boost on Predator additional to the 10% from Boost. Do the Math and you'll find out.

This are the updated Skill tree for Dhans:
    Assassin
    Avenger
    Predator
    LacieLane 135 Wizard
    Priestess 128 Priest

Quit!!!

Agi dhans are exceptionally broken dmg wise, they'll be nerfed tho but till then have fun 1-shotting everything if you are prepared to sell some organs to buy rp's that is.
    Salve - Dragon Sage
    Superiors - Guildmaster

New/Returning Player Guide
    http://forum.playrohan.com/forum/sho...#axzz5nYmMs51h

Banned
    Things of changed. There is no buffing other players except sometimes in the same party. Also everybody's skills have been put into a kettle and stirred vigorously over high heat until you find the Agi Dhans are now one of the most OP classes in the game.

Quote Originally Posted by RBNXD View Post
    With 100% boost to Agi on Avengers and 120% on Predators, Deadly Blow deals 2000% Crit damage Boost Based on Agi, Katar Mastery adds 30% of your Agi as Pure melee attack as Avenger and 70% on Predator Plus 15% Crit rate boost on Predator additional to the 10% from Boost. Do the Math and you'll find out.

This are the updated Skill tree for Dhans:
    Assassin
    Avenger
    Predator
    Holyy fak......dunno whether to be happy or scared they got buffed that much....

Server:Ran
    C0ckBl0ck
    Demetrios

Light travels faster than sound. This is why some people appear bright until you hear them speak.

Holyy fak......dunno whether to be happy or scared they got buffed that much....
    Yup but Elemental damage got nerfed from 1/4 normal damage dealt to 1/16 of normal damage dealt. At least in Korea, we should be seeing this in a couple of months if not January if things move this slowly :l
    LacieLane 135 Wizard
    Priestess 128 Priest

Quit!!!