+ Reply to Thread

Old Player Returning after 5 years .

I have a lvl 40+ agi dhan which i left behind years ago , i want to play it again . Basically i need to buy Twins and lowbie katars . Also i have 1000 RPS but only 62 Ecash . so how can i convert it to Ecash . Thanx for your help . Is there any Skill Reset stone ingame for free . Need to reset some skills like quickness . Also is there any status reset stone ? All helps appreciated .

You don't have to convert rps to e-cash. Rp can still be used as e-cash, its just that IM is cheaper with RP (aka charged points), whereas with E-cash items cost more (EM points).
    At level 50 you will get both skill reset stone and stat reset stone. Stat reset is at Gathering Hall newbie helper npc (bindstone). Skill reset you will get from your towns bindstone.
    Too many secrets are locked inside your minds, but you're all equal in life, equal in love.

Origin - Delish (Templar)
    Origin - Maestro (priest)
    Origin - Vendigo (Wizard)

I am guildless HOHOHO (jainus)

Ok i want to buy twin accessory , can i still able to buy that with Rps ??

Quote Originally Posted by sarthak View Post
    Ok i want to buy twin accessory , can i still able to buy that with Rps ??
    RPS and Ecash run as one currency on EM if you have either of them to buy the Twins you can use them. The difference is on the Item Mall(IM)
    LacieLane 135 Wizard
    Priestess 128 Priest

Quit!!!

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by sarthak View Post
    I have a lvl 40+ agi dhan which i left behind years ago , i want to play it again . Basically i need to buy Twins and lowbie katars . Also i have 1000 RPS but only 62 Ecash . so how can i convert it to Ecash . Thanx for your help . Is there any Skill Reset stone ingame for free . Need to reset some skills like quickness . Also is there any status reset stone ? All helps appreciated .
    Trust me, you do NOT want to convert RPs to ecash. ecash has only half the value of RPs on the Item Mall. The Exchange Market treats ecash and RPs as RPs. The EM does not treat RPs and ecash separately like IM - which IMHO is really unfair if PWYNKi. Worse the EM is designed to deplete any real RPs you have before touching your ecash to buy items. This means that with 1000RPs and 62 ecash, and you buy something for 1001 RPs on EM, you will have 61 ecash left and all your RPs will be gone.

So no, you don't want to ever convert RPs into ecash even if you could.

The only kind of skill reset stones dropped ingame are the ones usable only by dark elves. there are no free ones usable by any other race.
    Last edited by PenguinJoe; 08-29-2016 at 06:36 AM.

i have a question.

How do you plus(+) chimera glasses?
    LexusGS 115 ran - Best Dekan in history retired
    Latvala 114 ran - 2nd Best Dekan in history retired

GM WalkingDead retired

OK i tried to buy a agi twin , when i tried to buy with RPS it said "you do not have enough RP"

Banned
    ok. sounds like you have that 1000 bonus RPs they handed out some years back. I got that on one of my accounts too (I think this one which I don't actually use for gaming). Those old bonus RPs that GMs handed out back in the day could only be be used in IM, not in EM.

yes , you pin pointed it . These are bonus RPS . Guess i have to recharge RPS .

Quote Originally Posted by PenguinJoe View Post
    Trust me, you do NOT want to convert RPs to ecash. ecash has only half the value of RPs on the Item Mall. The Exchange Market treats ecash and RPs as RPs. The EM does not treat RPs and ecash separately like IM - which IMHO is really unfair if PWYNKi. Worse the EM is designed to deplete any real RPs you have before touching your ecash to buy items. This means that with 1000RPs and 62 ecash, and you buy something for 1001 RPs on EM, you will have 61 ecash left and all your RPs will be gone.

So no, you don't want to ever convert RPs into ecash even if you could.

The only kind of skill reset stones dropped ingame are the ones usable only by dark elves. there are no free ones usable by any other race.
    Those are the Reset Stone ability ones :l

Quote Originally Posted by walkingdeadnyc View Post
    i have a question.

How do you plus(+) chimera glasses?
    Same way you reinforce any accessory
    LacieLane 135 Wizard
    Priestess 128 Priest

Quit!!!