+ Reply to Thread

So this little thing called "SPEED..."

So I'm quite new to R.O.H.A.N.: Blood Feud and I can't help but notice the fact that movement speed, attack speed and casting speed are more or less constant in my character, throughout the game, regardless of level.

The thing is, from what I understand at least (which is not a lot), these three standards of speed can only be augmented by character abilities and specific items. And since character statistics are vaguely described in-game, compounded by my lack of prior knowledge, this is the conclusion I have come to.

So my question is this: DO STATS AFFECT M.S., A.S. & C.S., OR ARE THEY INFLUENCED ONLY BY ABILITIES OR ITEMS?
    (I know mounts and Dhan speed buffs increase M.S., so these two are out of my question.)

Thanks in advance.
    That drop of Bloodied Crimson which taketh away the sins of the world...

Stats themselves don't increase speed, items with speed stat do (e.g. Upgrade/epic weapons (att speed/mobility)). Well also movement speed is slightly higher on Half-elves. Pets increase speed as well, be it mobility, cast speed or attacking speed.
    Too many secrets are locked inside your minds, but you're all equal in life, equal in love.

Origin - Delish (Templar)
    Origin - Maestro (priest)
    Origin - Vendigo (Wizard)

I am guildless HOHOHO (jainus)

Thanks, mate! Cheers!

Stats can only indirectly affect movement speed by increasing or decreasing the weight. If your inventory is full of heavy stuff and the weight % is near the borderline, then having certain stats lower or higher can have effect on the movement speed by pushing the weight % to the other side of the borderline.

Banned
    various types of speed are hard set in characters but have different factors that can affect them. In you cannot directly specifically manipulate them but they can be affected by external stimuli:

casting speed can be affected by certain buffs and skill levels.
    Attack speed can be affected by pets, skills, buffs and/or weapons.
    mobility can be affected by skills, pets, scrolls, weapons, auras (a type of buff) and mounts.

Thanks guys! I understand now, especially the speed-to-weight relationship thingie. Cheers!