+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast

Consistent suggestions :)

I suggest gm to make useful axe for defenders why we needed of a useless weapon except for vit defenders...
    Also adding of some pet foods with a longer duration these being necessary for lvl 3 pets.
    Bring back Rohanopoly if is possible but this sistem need to have a thing changed such as: Points free for every days (one per account) but for those who own on that account a 95+ char or something like...
    Post and your opinion here if you're agree with me or if you have another suggestion on this topic.
    Last edited by D4rius; 08-18-2016 at 04:01 AM.
    Undecided by the changes that have taken place lately.

I agree that defenders should use axes and about rohanopoli idk but wouldn't be bad :l
    LacieLane 135 Wizard
    Priestess 128 Priest

Quit!!!

Banned
    Axes are pretty much an orphan weapon just like wands. Was a novelty when you could get 80%+ DD on them and use with a 70%+ DD dagger on off hand to get 100% DD, but that option is no longer there, 80%+ DD axes pretty much useless even though mine has 70% melee AND 70% magic attack - there are no skills on a human that actually makes decent use of an axe. Guards combos need a sword and def's fix needs a club/mace.... useless.

Quote Originally Posted by PenguinJoe View Post
    Axes are pretty much an orphan weapon just like wands. Was a novelty when you could get 80%+ DD on them and use with a 70%+ DD dagger on off hand to get 100% DD, but that option is no longer there, 80%+ DD axes pretty much useless even though mine has 70% melee AND 70% magic attack - there are no skills on a human that actually makes decent use of an axe. Guards combos need a sword and def's fix needs a club/mace.... useless.
    And there aren't alternative to change at def's fix the Club/Mace with Axe? Also decrease the dd from axe at max 70%?
    I think that they have possibilities to make useful the axe...
    Undecided by the changes that have taken place lately.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by D4rius View Post
    And there aren't alternative to change at def's fix the Club/Mace with Axe? Also decrease the dd from axe at max 70%?
    I think that they have possibilities to make useful the axe...
    Why decrease the axe DD? DD is already capped so there is no 100% DD anymore. No point f***ing up axes even more than they already are now.
    There's a lot of things that they can do to fix it, but I don't seeing them make any more to do it.

Banned
    dude stfu., stop possting random **** so you can spam your viet dog sh.it on the forums where NO ONE EVER CLICKS ON WHAT U POST. retarded dog

Dont need to make defenders use axes anyone who purchased an axe for their defender knew exactly what they were getting in to.

Rohanopoly should come back but considering playwith* cant even make events that are worth it for everyone..... just not gonna happen.
    Last edited by sunnyangel; 08-19-2016 at 10:29 AM.

Iceyy~~No longer a Rohan Expert
    ROHAN: Game s0x
    Unofficial post count: Whatever it says on the left + 9461

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by sunnyangel View Post
    Dont need to make defenders use axes anyone who purchased an axe for their defender knew exactly what they were getting in to.

Rohanopoly should come back but considering EME cant even make events that are worth it for everyone..... just not gonna happen.
    Thing is that the axe is a weapon usable by human characters. However it is pretty much useless when equipped by a human since a human has no mastery skill that includes axes.
    At the very least they should make it as usable with the same human skills as a sword since they are both edged weapons. Making it equivalent to a mace/club would not be right since it is not a blunt weapon - thus pointless for defenders.

But I agree with you on this: They won't change anything.

Quote Originally Posted by PenguinJoe View Post
    Thing is that the axe is a weapon usable by human characters. However it is pretty much useless when equipped by a human since a human has no mastery skill that includes axes.
    At the very least they should make it as usable with the same human skills as a sword since they are both edged weapons. Making it equivalent to a mace/club would not be right since it is not a blunt weapon - thus pointless for defenders.

But I agree with you on this: They won't change anything.
    read your pm before I strangle you with a life alert old man!

Iceyy~~No longer a Rohan Expert
    ROHAN: Game s0x
    Unofficial post count: Whatever it says on the left + 9461

Quote Originally Posted by sunnyangel View Post
    read your pm before I strangle you with a life alert old man!
    Incoming confession of Love for OMM~<3