+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Priest Skill Marea`s Grace

why this skill dont work? u make lower consumption of mana for this skill but its still dosnt wotk. when u try run Marea its take mana but skill dosnt show in buffs..,.? Explein this.

I just tested it. It works and shows on the buffs. Maybe try reloging.

When you wake up..
    I'll be a story in your head,
    But that's ok.
    We are all stories in the end.

Just make it a good one eh?
    Because it was, you know.
    It was the best.

~ The Doctor.

MsAbella ~ Priest

Nah. No issue found here. Try check your game client.
    Brought back from the grave made of pencils and papers.

It's working fine on my end But the mana consumption is still too high though. Maybe it got activated but you just didn't notice because it depletes a lot of mana. It only lasts for less than a second if you have a low mana pool.

lowered the sustained mana from 10k to 5k lolz, 5k is still way to high, im like 60/40 vit/psy with psy twins, lvl 115+3, I can hold that s*** for 3 seconds now instead of 1, what can 3 seconds do for real, nothing, its still unusable
    Last edited by groda; 08-19-2016 at 03:11 AM.

need to know if they are going to keep it this way, if so i will skill reset marea -.- since i cant use that sh** anyway

@groda
    PvE side, it is useful you can go full Psyche and tank like a baws. PvP side well not useful at all cause you are suposed to be looking at your party members HP and condition rather than being looking at your Mana pool that will drop in what 5 seconds? I agree on this. I don't know if Devs are expecting to everyone have a billion points in Mana pool when actually everyone the max they are rolling is 25-50k.
    I sent a ticket talking about it and look what they responded:

I'm sure he has no idea what is going in game xD
    LacieLane 135 Wizard
    Priestess 128 Priest

Quit!!!

"RBNXD I also sent them a ticket explaining I cant hold this skill up for longer then 5 seconds and asked if they are planning on changing it, and if they wherent planning on lowering the mana cost of it I would really like to get the Ses stones back ive implimented in the skill and also a reset stone so I can take all the points away completley since I cant use it. I know they wont do it, because "no one else gets a reset stone due to this issue so we cant give u one it would be unfair", then GIVE EVERYONE ONE

the changes are not good, U have two choices in battle, hold marea for 3 seconds then be fully out of mana, or do other things such as heal

Quote Originally Posted by Baked12345 View Post
    yeah... compared before that it is 10k and now it is just 5k.... what is not good is it only last for a very short amount of time.
    The skill is only good for PVE and it's not gonna work in PVP. Just ditch the skill if you're a PVP type player.