+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Who thinks we'll get some new stuff this patch?

either new or updated?

The upcoming update that should be coming up is The Adjusted Balance patch 1.0 if I am not wrong ofc. Just don't get your hopes up if they don't push it today if you where here for the Elf/Trinity patch you know what I mean
    LacieLane 135 Wizard
    Priestess 128 Priest

Quit!!!

They've changed the mana sustain for mareas grace and some templar skills.

only Marea's (5K sust mana) GP/ Eupho and mana Shield (2500 sust mana) <--- but I guess that sustain is not so applicable, maybe for Mareas but for temp's sustaineable mana is not much usable specially to mana shield, it only adds into total mana drained per damage recieved + 2500 mana ticks which for me is not suitable for its defensive capability in pvp since OP classes nowadays are almost 2ble or trippled the damage do than to Templar's damage before the blunt nerfed, other skills and temp's attack adjustments may take longer to apply since korea rohan is on their Major mentainance for their hardware and system replacements which the dev's proposed re adjustment patch are on hold for this month.
    Last edited by pimoh; 08-16-2016 at 11:01 PM.

5k sustained mana is still to high. I switched back to vit the other day for some pvp. I logged in to game just now to test the changes and being vit with mace/ shield, my mana just didn't last to make using grace even useable for any decent amount of time.

Ofc running grace with staff and being psy is doable for longer but staff/ psy priest just does not work in pvp.

5k is still too much. But well, I alrdy gave my thoughts on the 5k mana costs. Clearly my opinions were very over looked.

Such is life. Just gotta suck it up now.

When you wake up..
    I'll be a story in your head,
    But that's ok.
    We are all stories in the end.

Just make it a good one eh?
    Because it was, you know.
    It was the best.

~ The Doctor.

MsAbella ~ Priest

in Korea now they now activate their 3rd rebalance adjustment and as what I told you before, they already adjusted the Invenom damage and Thorn's whip of noirs, meaning they reduce the damage of venom damages and it seems they modify its structure, instead of 1/4 of physical damage it turned it to 1/8 or 1/16 of physical damage and taking damage based of what physical damage giving invenom damages nerfed.

Game bug information has been corrected. - [Invenom] , [Thorns Whip] skill dot damage calculation formula has been fixed.

also, they modified the aura effects of + weapons based on their Aura color (meaning in korea, players can get to plus their weapons above +15 - +21 (which +21 aura color becomes pink cool) up to +30 wew!!

-All supporting buffs like grp ALM, loop, Blessd crown (all supporting buffs) range links are increased from 30m to 60m, making your support pet character a cheer leading from far distance hehehe
    Last edited by pimoh; 08-17-2016 at 12:36 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by xXxAurorAxXx View Post
    5k sustained mana is still to high. I switched back to vit the other day for some pvp. I logged in to game just now to test the changes and being vit with mace/ shield, my mana just didn't last to make using grace even useable for any decent amount of time.

Ofc running grace with staff and being psy is doable for longer but staff/ psy priest just does not work in pvp.

5k is still too much. But well, I alrdy gave my thoughts on the 5k mana costs. Clearly my opinions were very over looked.

Such is life. Just gotta suck it up now.
    I dont know if Koreans know what a PvP support Aura skill means doesnt matter what amount of mana a Class has the moment I get Mana Burned, Incinerated, Drained the pt looses the Aura, Healing abilities of the Priest and that Priest is 99.9999999999999999999999% dead in action. I thought 1k was ok but seeing 5k and still draining my mana like hell I have to say make it 5k activation and at least 100 per tick and done.
    The question now is Do Korean Devs want Marea's Grace as a PvE support Aura or a PvP support Aura?

Do know with the current Priest changes I don't think Korean Devs want Vit Priests to ever come back to the game because that would mean more buff Vit meat bags running around as dual log to support a main OP class. Being a Rumir or Priest should be someone in real life playing it and knowing how to play it to support that class or pt so the removed Healing rate boost to staff mastery was needed and Rumirs Sequaia Favor being based of Psy was another thing to.

Quote Originally Posted by pimoh View Post
    in Korea now they now activate their 3rd rebalance adjustment and as what I told you before, they already adjusted the Invenom damage and Thorn's whip of noirs, meaning they reduce the damage of venom damages and it seems they modify its structure, instead of 1/4 of physical damage it turned it to 1/8 or 1/16 of physical damage and taking damage based of what physical damage giving invenom damages nerfed.

Game bug information has been corrected. - [Invenom] , [Thorns Whip] skill dot damage calculation formula has been fixed.

also, they modified the aura effects of + weapons based on their Aura color (meaning in korea, players can get to plus their weapons above +15 - +21 (which +21 aura color becomes pink cool) up to +30 wew!!

-All supporting buffs like grp ALM, loop, Blessd crown (all supporting buffs) range links are increased from 30m to 60m, making your support pet character a cheer leading from far distance hehehe
    They just implemented the Test server changes to the official server. Those shinny looking weapons is just cosmetics. I've seen +30 weapons on pservers which was that white shinny aura it gave at +21 now they changed it to purple which doesn't look bad.
    Last edited by RBNXD; 08-17-2016 at 03:59 AM.
    LacieLane 135 Wizard
    Priestess 128 Priest

Quit!!!

Quote Originally Posted by RBNXD View Post
    I dont know if Koreans know what a PvP support Aura skill means doesnt matter what amount of mana a Class has the moment I get Mana Burned, Incinerated, Drained the pt looses the Aura, Healing abilities of the Priest and that Priest is 99.9999999999999999999999% dead in action. I thought 1k was ok but seeing 5k and still draining my mana like hell I have to say make it 5k activation and at least 100 per tick and done.
    The question now is Do Korean Devs want Marea's Grace as a PvE support Aura or a PvP support Aura?

They just implemented the Test server changes to the official server. Those shinny looking weapons is just cosmetics. I've seen +30 weapons on pservers which was that white shinny aura it gave at +21 now they changed it to purple which doesn't look bad.

maybe they are basing the test when only equiping basic gears, I ttalk them actually and I told them their test basis sucks, imagine without explanation why invenoms/Throns whip bugged (without telling the players that the OP inve is a bug damage and they dont explained how that happened but based to the koreans who playing dhans now the venom nerfed and fixed already they dealing 60K + 7K (invenom) now from 60K + 32K (invenom) (dd katar equiped) and 13.6K invenom damage when equiping elemental katar, and it seemd they change the dot structure from 1/4 to 1/8 and only based to total AGI not a total damage take as what it seems they explained last week, well as I comment a while ago, 2500 mana sustained to mana shield is still not defense capable in pvp due to a still high mana sustain, they dont test those in high damage character to see the fail effect of mana shield in 2500 mana drain tick. Well just gotta suck it up for now
    Last edited by pimoh; 08-17-2016 at 04:10 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by RBNXD View Post
    Well, clearly they want is as a pve aura which tbh is just dumb. This is a PVP game...I dont see why they had to fk with the mana costs in the first place for Temp OR Priest.

Quote Originally Posted by pimoh View Post
    maybe they are basing the test when only equiping basic gears, I ttalk them actually and I told them their test basis sucks, imagine without explanation why invenoms/Throns whip bugged (without telling the players that the OP inve is a bug damage and they dont explained how that happened but based to the koreans who playing dhans now the venom nerfed and fixed already they dealing 60K + 7K (invenom) now from 60K + 32K (invenom) (dd katar equiped) and 13.6K invenom damage when equiping elemental katar, and it seemd they change the dot structure from 1/4 to 1/8 and only based to total AGI not a total damage take as what it seems they explained last week, well as I comment a while ago, 2500 mana sustained to mana shield is still not defense capable in pvp due to a still high mana sustain, they dont test those in high damage character to see the fail effect of mana shield in 2500 mana drain tick. Well just gotta suck it up for now
    Thats what Im thinking too. These guys prolly arent testing all this stuff with op geared chars. Prolly just basic geared chars and not like the geared chars we face/ fight each day. If they dont test with decent gear, how are they going to understand our issues?

When you wake up..
    I'll be a story in your head,
    But that's ok.
    We are all stories in the end.

Just make it a good one eh?
    Because it was, you know.
    It was the best.

~ The Doctor.

MsAbella ~ Priest

I find it kind of funny we players have to send a detailed explanation or video on the bugs and broken a$$ skills and aren't getting payed nor compensated for said fix while GMs and Devs are and are supposed to do their job. It just annoys me hell of a lot that there are huge changes being made without being tested with real skilled players on the field. T_T
    Feels like everything is theory on their side.
    LacieLane 135 Wizard
    Priestess 128 Priest

Quit!!!