+ Reply to Thread

Hi little sugestion to wholl Packs from IM..

guys can u give us in this Packs some usefull items? Ultimate Pack cost 7k+ ecash and? any item wth is worth something is Hk :P. U dear gm-s remember Ultimate Pack at some 4k ( some few years ago) There was Solo seal 100% 30 days, Solo mk 30 days, pt seal 30 days, pt mk 30 days and most importand for ppl on Isen server Lucky Stone 30 days. Its most Expensive Pack on IM and give 1 Solo scroll 400% LOOL very impresive. This Pack dont help us in anything. Plz remake all packs and put Seals and LS to this ultimate Back.
    TY.

Banned
    Pricing is driven by demand. If the product is selling, they will continue to raise the price until it doesn't. When that happens they will reduce the price and/or add content until it starts selling again.

the moral to this story is that if you think something costs too much for what you get, don't buy it.

Quote Originally Posted by PenguinJoe View Post
    Pricing is driven by demand. If the product is selling, they will continue to raise the price until it doesn't. When that happens they will reduce the price and/or add content until it starts selling again.

the moral to this story is that if you think something costs too much for what you get, don't buy it.
    Man u dont get point this post. I dont care how much something cost. If i need it i buy it. Point is this they replace usefull items and give to this pack some shiets. why not more Solo Seal, Party Seal, Solo M.Kill, Party Mkill at 30 days why no longer Lucky Stone 30 day. I tell u cuz this greedy ppl who should care players and make play in this game shuld be more plesure - they make this game just harder and more and more expensive. They dont put in this game nothing importand without more problems and higher price.

Well, if they're going to remake some packs, I'm sure that it will based it on demands, costs & profit. If they gonna release packs with long duration, I'm sure they gonna do it during promo time.
    Brought back from the grave made of pencils and papers.

I don't know if this makes sense or not but this game is supposed to be PvP oriented and the least thing we do is PvP hell should be PvE oriented which is what we do the 99.99999% of the time we play >.<
    LacieLane 135 Wizard
    Priestess 128 Priest

Quit!!!