+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast
    I only remember the greenfinch one :l
    LacieLane 135 Wizard
    Priestess 128 Priest

Quit!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Cr0ssh41r View Post
    Greenfinch search YouTube "greenfinch ranger"
    Then we had a beautiful server without upg/epic many sh1t like now, the beautiful memories gone...
    Undecided by the changes that have taken place lately.

Quote Originally Posted by Baked12345 View Post
    The guy that created this thread does not like Google.... hahahahahaha just kidding XD
    Maybe he just want answers based on player's experience ingame
    Brought back from the grave made of pencils and papers.

Quote Originally Posted by Emrus View Post
    Maybe he just want answers based on player's experience ingame
    Which is something that this game is lacking(Guides i meant) >.>
    LacieLane 135 Wizard
    Priestess 128 Priest

Quit!!!

Quote Originally Posted by D4rius View Post
    Then we had a beautiful server without upg/epic many sh1t like now, the beautiful memories gone...
    Those were the best memories, I must agree.

Quote Originally Posted by RBNXD View Post
    I only remember the greenfinch one :l
    You're invited to play, again ofc if you want
    Hahaha I annoyed so many with that ranger, I hope you were not one of them. Peace! Tempting but it's a no no for me now. Cheers!

Quote Originally Posted by PenguinJoe View Post
    Crosshair! Come to see whats new? I remember you from when you and my SpAwN were rampaging about
    Wow, PenguinJoe, you are still browsing this forums. Lol. Just curious about how the game is now. Yes, good old days, SpAwN and Crosshair

Quote Originally Posted by xXxAurorAxXx View Post
    Dam thats an old forum name I remember from years ago.
    We are getting old, mate
    Last edited by Cr0ssh41r; 08-12-2016 at 05:18 PM.
    RETIRED

Character names played:
    Crosshair
    Crigno search YouTube "crigno giant"
    Acquamarina
    Greenfinch search YouTube "greenfinch ranger"

Quote Originally Posted by Baked12345 View Post
    Yep. It would be awesome if I can see a list of awesome quests that I can take. lewls. We still do not know a lot about this game. haha
    The only quests that you should be looking at are the Level40 ses, Level50 ses, Job change quests, Level 80 Aes quest, Permanent mount quests, R5 quest if you want to go up there, PA title quests and all the Mirror dungeon quests. Other than that every other quest is a waist of time. Back in 2008 they where worth doing right now they aren't.
    LacieLane 135 Wizard
    Priestess 128 Priest

Quit!!!

Banned
    Which is something that this game is lacking(Guides i meant) >.>
    If it makes you feel any better I just started playing No Man's Sky and compared to them Rohan gives you a veritable encyclopedia of help. NMS simply throws you in there and expects you to figure out what the keys do. It interesting if you are into explorer games with a pretty much infinite universe to check out. Though it is an MMO game, I doubt you will ever see another player in it even if there are over 200K players online at the same time.
    Last edited by PenguinJoe; 08-13-2016 at 10:52 AM.

I'll probably check it out when I get a better PC which isn't going to be soon.
    >.>
    LacieLane 135 Wizard
    Priestess 128 Priest

Quit!!!

If it makes you feel any better I just started playing No Man's Sky and compared to them Rohan gives you a veritable encyclopedia of help. NMS simply throws you in there and expects you to figure out what the keys do. It interesting if you are into explorer games with a pretty much infinite universe to check out. Though it is an MMO game, I doubt you will ever see another player in it even if there are over 200K players online at the same time.
    https://www.youtube.com/user/IGNentertainment/featured

IGN have some pretty informative vids and such. Take a look through some of their vids if you like.

Edit, they also have a facebook page with some vids with tips and so on.
    Last edited by xXxAurorAxXx; 08-14-2016 at 04:53 AM.

When you wake up..
    I'll be a story in your head,
    But that's ok.
    We are all stories in the end.

Just make it a good one eh?
    Because it was, you know.
    It was the best.

~ The Doctor.

MsAbella ~ Priest

In Short, people who were skeptical about the game were totally and absolutely right. and then some!
    first of all, all the hyper for this game was almost unfounded: the game is a glorified flight simulator with resource gathering and procedurally generated planets.
    No Mans Sky is a game where you fly around planets to collect resources towards your next upgrade. the resources are abundant on the surfaces of planets and in space. you have varius typers of engines so to fly between two solar systems you need at least 2 or 3 types of fuels. you also collect various oxides and carbones to upgrade your oxygen meter. heat insulation and other various personal and ship side protections and modules. space combat is extremely hard with the starter ship but its extremely simple: just rotate towards your enemy and shoot. alies who are on stations usually arrive in the form of ships. you can "interact" with a ship to get the alien but they never step out of their ship. other traders are scattered inside the stations and on planets but ther are usually alone and arent dynamic.
    the graphics are fine although the grainy pop-in of of objects planetside is extremely ugly. the planets have pretty colour palettes sometimes. but the detailing and the animals feel bland. the animals have basically no AI, they all just roam around aimlessly and dont seem to have any other purpose than to be discovered.
    Multiplayer is non-existent, and i'm saying that UP FRONT: dont buy this game if you expect to explore the univerese with your friends. A few streamers put it to the test and went to the same location to talk to the same NPC only to not be able to see each other or each other's ships. the only multiplayer component I see so far is plane'ts names. Wow..
    In conclusion this game is quite the let down and the dev handled the hype and rumors extremely poorly. they explicitly states that you could find other players but that doesnt seem to be the case.
    Do buy this game if u want to gather the same resources over and over again in slightly different enviornments. this game is good for people who like grinding.
    DO NOT BUY THIS GAME IF YOU ARE EXPECTING INTERESTING STORY, CHARACTER, INTERACTIONS, SPACE COMBAT, OR ANY KIND OF ACTION AT ALL. THIS GAME IS A SURVIVAL RESOURCE GATHERING FLIGHT SIMULATOR.
    this review might have been slightly more negative than I would have like but this reflects the game very well.
    Sorry for the long post, here's a space potato