+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 18
  1. #1

    BUG on NEWBIE HELPER NPC 7 DAYS Growth

    Please do check my account I've just completed talking with the NPC on Ehres Harbor
    The Quest is complete and when I Accept it, the reward is not in my Inventory (Growth Seal 7 Days) the item is bugged.
    I am new at Isen Server. Please help I need exp
    I am level 24 on my first char.

    IGN: ZaQQooM

  2. #2
    Commander
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    Betcha can't find me
    Posts
    4,516
    It is not bugged.

    If you want to use the one from noob helper, you have to delete the one you got from running the beginner area or your home bind congratulary points before completing the level 20 newbie helper quest. If you don't delete the one you are already using, you will NOT GET the better one from the Newbie Helper. Sucks, but that is the way the game has been for as long as there has been a Newbie Helper.

    My suggestion... lvl 24 takes only a couple hours to achieve. Take all the equipment and crones you made with your character, but them in your bank, go to the character selection screen delete that character and create a new character with the same name. This time when you hit level 20, remember my advice and get rid of that crappy low-exp seal before doing the levle 20 newbie helper quest.
    Last edited by PenguinJoe; 08-08-2016 at 12:20 PM.

    Jesus was my love child.

  3. #3
    Banned
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Posts
    1,048
    Quote Originally Posted by private3315 View Post
    Please do check my account I've just completed talking with the NPC on Ehres Harbor
    The Quest is complete and when I Accept it, the reward is not in my Inventory (Growth Seal 7 Days) the item is bugged.
    I am new at Isen Server. Please help I need exp
    I am level 24 on my first char.

    IGN: ZaQQooM
    Solution : delete rohan
    Have a nice fap
    Jizz all over PenguiJoe's face.


    much satisfying than having exp

  4. #4
    Just send a ticket, GM's will help you restore that item. Scroll up, click the "Support" button

  5. #5
    Commander
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    Betcha can't find me
    Posts
    4,516
    Quote Originally Posted by OrdinoArcalis View Post
    Solution : delete rohan
    Have a nice fap
    Jizz all over PenguiJoe's face.
    while I lick it off

    much satisfying than having exp
    I know you are shy so I fixed that for you

    Jesus was my love child.

  6. #6
    Quote Originally Posted by PenguinJoe View Post
    It is not bugged.

    If you want to use the one from noob helper, you have to delete the one you got from running the beginner area or your home bind congratulary points before completing the level 20 newbie helper quest. If you don't delete the one you are already using, you will NOT GET the better one from the Newbie Helper. Sucks, but that is the way the game has been for as long as there has been a Newbie Helper.

    My suggestion... lvl 24 takes only a couple hours to achieve. Take all the equipment and crones you made with your character, but them in your bank, go to the character selection screen delete that character and create a new character with the same name. This time when you hit level 20, remember my advice and get rid of that crappy low-exp seal before doing the levle 20 newbie helper quest.
    I think this is the best solution..
    but it's too hard for me leveling up my new char not even having any equips or crones.
    this is my first time playing actually. If the GM could help, that'll be better.
    I just go around solo leveling up, no party to join with..

  7. #7
    Quote Originally Posted by OrdinoArcalis View Post
    Solution : delete rohan
    Have a nice fap
    Jizz all over PenguiJoe's face.


    much satisfying than having exp
    haha! no thanks.

  8. #8
    Quote Originally Posted by aliencreature View Post
    Just send a ticket, GM's will help you restore that item. Scroll up, click the "Support" button
    thanks, this sure helps.
    ticket sent.

  9. #9
    Quote Originally Posted by private3315 View Post
    I think this is the best solution..
    but it's too hard for me leveling up my new char not even having any equips or crones.
    this is my first time playing actually. If the GM could help, that'll be better.
    I just go around solo leveling up, no party to join with..
    You can check Rohan wiki for leveling guides. The guide posted there is still viable and I think it would help you a lot in leveling your character easily.

  10. #10
    Commander
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    Betcha can't find me
    Posts
    4,516
    Quote Originally Posted by private3315 View Post
    I think this is the best solution..
    but it's too hard for me leveling up my new char not even having any equips or crones.
    this is my first time playing actually. If the GM could help, that'll be better.
    I just go around solo leveling up, no party to join with..
    If you think getting to level 24 is hard, just wait. You are in for some real shockers. And getting the GMs to restore that for you? Trust me it is far easier just banking everything and re-creating your character. It's not as if you are starting with nothing. You have all the experience, stuff & crones you got getting to level 24 the first time around. That is far more than nothing.

    Jesus was my love child.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
modify