+ Reply to Thread

Cant login to game client?

so im back, after years..and I cant login with this account on the game client? wut? ive checked 100x times so the name and pass is correct, and i obviously can log here, whats going on?

Try sending a ticket though support
    LacieLane 135 Wizard
    Priestess 128 Priest

Quit!!!

Banned
    If by chance you have used your system to play on rohan private servers, you may have an entry placed in your C:\Windows\System32\Drivers\etc\hosts (no extension) file that may be short-circuiting your game login transaction with playrohan.com. Some private servers do that to keep the clients from "phoning home".

Look in that file and if you have any items with play, or rohan in them, remove those and save the file (you may have to provide admin permission and/or remove read-only setting on it to save changes). Most people have files with nothing but comments in it on how to use it. After saving the file be sure to set the file as read-only to stop misbehaved programs from changing it on you.

nope havent played on private server xP

Dude, depends of what error makes its appearance, you haven't written a concrete thing which stopped you to log in...
    Undecided by the changes that have taken place lately.

Much better follow what RBNXD said and give them a better explanation of what happened to your account
    Brought back from the grave made of pencils and papers.

Quote Originally Posted by xclar View Post
    so im back, after years..and I cant login with this account on the game client? wut? ive checked 100x times so the name and pass is correct, and i obviously can log here, whats going on?
    Either your account is banned or wiped (server merge). XD Just send them a ticket because GM's don't answer account related problems here

it simply states password or name is incorrect or the account doesnt even exist

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by xclar View Post
    it simply states password or name is incorrect or the account doesnt even exist
    Have you even tried to talk to the staff about it in the support system?

They will not even att4empt help you with these kinds of problems via these forums. They want you to create a support ticket before they will even talk to you.

Don't expect working answers from other players.

yes ive tried -.- but they cant, understandably answer a ticket from a different email then the account is registred on, and i cant remember the password for **** on the email for that acc xD, it says my acc isnt registred when trying to login, no clue why i would be banned but :P thx all for help anyway