+ Reply to Thread

Did they ever wipe characters?

Has there been a character wipe at some point? Cuz I logged in today but none of my characters of 2-4 years ago were there.

Well there was a character wipe way back for a bunch of players who registered via Ijji but did not send some sort of notification within a certain time frame, and then at some point after Rohanopoly release they also deleted most of the inactive 1-49 level characters and all PH characters who had not logged in for a while. If you have access to the email(s) you registered your account(s) with you could send them a ticket.
    Last edited by bosshunt; 08-01-2016 at 02:21 AM.

**** this game I need my **** back !

How long they usually take to respond to a support ticket?

Quote Originally Posted by sourcherries View Post
    **** this game I need my **** back !

How long they usually take to respond to a support ticket?
    Wait for it is the only thing i can tell you :l
    LacieLane 135 Wizard
    Priestess 128 Priest

Quit!!!

Belgium - In the sky, looking down upon you.
    Chances that you'll get a response the same day as you submitted, are pretty slim. They have to handle the tickets from Friday eve, Saturday and Sunday..
    Even if they read it, they still need time to investigate in order to formulate you an answer. That is, if they actually do investigate and not just send you some copy pasted auto reply.

That aside, make sure you're looking at the right server. Many servers have been merged in the past. Only the very top server (ISEN) is different to everything below that one. All other servers are subservers belonging to JAINUS, but still require you to log each of them individually.
    There have been character wipes, two if i'm not mistaken (2012 and some time later). These happened with a warning to all registered emails at the time of deleting, however.
    Last edited by EaglePhoenix; 08-01-2016 at 05:22 AM.
    Keep your friends close - your farmers closer
    Leveling slow - to give you a headstart

BlazingSun | Sushi | Mischievous
    Gasten die ik droeg en zich nu niet gedragen voor hen werd liefde gekoesterd maar is nu diep begraven
    Bladzijde zoveel omgeslaan, de strepen die ik verdiend heb heb ik veel opgestaan
    En voor ik ga slapen stel ik u voor aan mijn normen en waarden
    Peasant | Farmer | Rancher

They will not restore it. You should check the restoration policy. http://forum.playrohan.com/forum/sho...oration+policy
    And yes there was a wipe when they merged the servers, I think those deleted data can't be retrieved anymore.

Quote Originally Posted by EaglePhoenix View Post
    Chances that you'll get a response the same day as you submitted, are pretty slim. They have to handle the tickets from Friday eve, Saturday and Sunday..
    Even if they read it, they still need time to investigate in order to formulate you an answer. That is, if they actually do investigate and not just send you some copy pasted auto reply.

That aside, make sure you're looking at the right server. Many servers have been merged in the past. Only the very top server (ISEN) is different to everything below that one. All other servers are subservers belonging to JAINUS, but still require you to log each of them individually.
    There have been character wipes, two if i'm not mistaken (2012 and some time later). These happened with a warning to all registered emails at the time of deleting, however.
    what formulated answer? they always have the same answer.... "we are sorry to hear that, we apologized for any inconvenience may this cause you, unfortunately we cant do anything about it blah blah blah" or...... "we escalated this tickec to a higher department blah blah blah" sometimes I think is 2 or 3 people working in the same table and they use different accounts.
    Last edited by brujohechizero; 08-01-2016 at 05:26 PM.
    Vengeance is Always an Option

JustDark server jin (inactive- the most hated DK on server)

Musician, kickboxer,nurse,Bmet, comedian, Rotary International and a Liar..... any doubt? feel free to pm me

Banned
    Yes formulated. They have to choose between their 3 canned answers as best suits their mood.

Goodluck on retrieving your account~
    Brought back from the grave made of pencils and papers.

Quote Originally Posted by Emrus View Post
    Goodluck on retrieving your account~
    hahaha..hope to see you in game!