+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by xXxAurorAxXx View Post
    Not to mention Soul Mediation is based on psy. Would be a bummer to not have that. I <3 it.
    Defensively, offensively and as support you loose too much. Vit build is probably dead for real and that was probably the idea behind removing the Healing rate % from staff mastery.

Hey at least we have people playing priests cause i remember a lot of buff whores running around >.>
    Last edited by RBNXD; 08-04-2016 at 04:59 AM.
    LacieLane 135 Wizard
    Priestess 128 Priest

Quit!!!

Banned
    yeah. All my priests were buff hos. Most are just levelled enough to have lvl 7 on alm, psy and grace & thats all. Mostly sits in sz on 2nd or 3rd client.

Quote Originally Posted by Mctwattybollox View Post
    Interesting to see peoples builds. Why do the last ones not have Incarnation? Surely thats gotta be a must?

And as an aside - did anyone test the damage on a full int priest? obviously you are missing out on a whole host of skill benefits by going int, but what is the damage like? Boost from MA on weapon, onyx int armors and Int blow lvl7............... but losing the psy from Mental blow..............
    Going full Int, you might have slightly higher mag att... but you'll only really have a handful of useful skills.
    Overall DPS i could see being significantly lower. I have not tested it yet but Staff mastery seems to work like all the other new weapon masteries, in a similar manner to temp's Blunt. The raw attack power gains will give a much higher damage output with lower attack because of the raw attack vs inflated attack. Priests still arent AA classes anyhow and all skills seem to be stat based rather than att power based, so it's kind of pointless. Without Psy, you're kind of useless as a priest anymore.

As far as Incarnation goes, personally, i've never used it. I may reset a few points and get it... but still debating on that.

Also personally, I dont see much a reason to use an Int set over Chimera/Craft armors anyway. It's like 20-25k hp difference from unplussed chimera running Int/Psy stones. Pdef isnt much different. Way more Mdef from chimera. Comes down to budgets i suppose. If you dont mind buying the stones, you're probably better off using Chimera/Craft over Int set.
    Last edited by CPG215; 08-04-2016 at 10:07 PM.
    Main Char:
    FeelMyPP - 115+9

Incarnation is my go to rev in pvp situations. I can still cast it while being attacked by other players and or mobs unlike the regular rev scrolls and its also handy for reving my lowbie alts who I some times drag to exp with me but sometimes die in mirror maps etc, I can tank the mobs while reving/ rev and give back some lost exp all at once.

I guess it comes down to individual play style as to where to allocate skill points and what skills to take or not. If your a massive pvper, then Incarnation is a must. People will die often and the exp given back by Incarnation is a huge bonus. Some players even ask for it as opposed to the other revs. I do keep normal rev scrolls aswell to rev veng chars and so on tho. I used to use Revive years ago, but I just find Incarnation as the better rev.

When you wake up..
    I'll be a story in your head,
    But that's ok.
    We are all stories in the end.

Just make it a good one eh?
    Because it was, you know.
    It was the best.

~ The Doctor.

MsAbella ~ Priest

It's a good skill. PvP is pretty lame these past few years though. If it was as intense as it was even like .. 6 years ago or so, then yeah, i'd definitely prioritize it.
    Maybe eventually down the line i'll reset saint strike for it. Just right now, i cant see any justification in spending the few rps/ecash on srs for it. Seems the few people even left are just waiting for +50. At these current rates.. it's gonna be a while. A long, long while.
    Main Char:
    FeelMyPP - 115+9

Quote Originally Posted by CPG215 View Post
    Going full Int, you might have slightly higher mag att... but you'll only really have a handful of useful skills.
    Overall DPS i could see being significantly lower. I have not tested it yet but Staff mastery seems to work like all the other new weapon masteries, in a similar manner to temp's Blunt. The raw attack power gains will give a much higher damage output with lower attack because of the raw attack vs inflated attack. Priests still arent AA classes anyhow and all skills seem to be stat based rather than att power based, so it's kind of pointless. Without Psy, you're kind of useless as a priest anymore.

As far as Incarnation goes, personally, i've never used it. I may reset a few points and get it... but still debating on that.

Also personally, I dont see much a reason to use an Int set over Chimera/Craft armors anyway. It's like 20-25k hp difference from unplussed chimera running Int/Psy stones. Pdef isnt much different. Way more Mdef from chimera. Comes down to budgets i suppose. If you dont mind buying the stones, you're probably better off using Chimera/Craft over Int set.
    The best gear right now is Crafted Armors (Chimera, Sage, Artisan V, Craftman V) because of the stat stones you can slot in it.
    I read in KRohan not too long ago that the new PvP armor(The white one with the stupidly huge wings) will have all stat that you can Plus and PvP Defense as a Set effect. Fully oriented as PvP armor and Onyx was downgraded as PvE said by their GMs/Devs. I could look for the post and links but its gonna take me some time =_=
    LacieLane 135 Wizard
    Priestess 128 Priest

Quit!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Baked12345 View Post
    This makes me determined to do some crafting now O.O
    Crafting has always been good but no one has the time to spend running around maps 24/7, that is all.
    LacieLane 135 Wizard
    Priestess 128 Priest

Quit!!!

^ thats true crafting on this game takes alot of time to gather materials and stuff like that but im glad they put that flash sale on yesteday 400% solo seals
    iRideHigh 115+10 priest always smoking that green

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Danno View Post
    know any good jokes about salt? Na...
    Want some salty comebacks?
    "Hey do you want some fries with all that salt?"
    "Wow, you must be pretty salty. Would you mind rubbing your hands over my popcorn for a bit?"\
    "I'm so salty I could make jerky by staring down a cow."
    "Got the Morton Salt factory going here!"
    "With all the different flavors you can be, why do you gotta be so salty?"

Or how about:
    Little Johnny comes home one day and says, "Mom! Jack next door has a penis like a peanut!"
    "What do you mean, Johnny? Is it shaped like a peanut?"
    "No," says Johnny. "Its salty."

"Na" is the symbol for sodium from the periodic table of the elements. sodium is the cation in (table) salt. i was trying to make a joke and nobody got it, except maybe sniper??? but i cant tell if he really got it or not.