+ Reply to Thread
Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 7
    What is the best option for staffs? Should I go more on PSY or or on MAGIC ATTACK? Just new here xD

Quote Originally Posted by xxPeeWee View Post
    What is the best option for staffs? Should I go more on PSY or or on MAGIC ATTACK? Just new here xD
    This thread is three years old all the info is outdated and a lot has changed, priest cannot farm alone late game, get a sword/club/dagger with hp% and DD on it and use a shield. You can still use your judgement skill with that to keep mana up and buff the party. That’s all priest is good for.
    Last edited by thatniqqa41; 03-29-2019 at 01:17 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by xxPeeWee View Post
    idk, I always went psy on my staffs. Never really tested with MA tbh.

If your planing to use it for a pve Priest, Id say it wouldn't really mater anymore. A while back they changed things in the game again and now mobs have a gazillion hps in just about all useful places/ maps. Priests can no longer kill in dungeons, in mirror maps or newer maps. You can farm Gratt Warehouse and upper and standard maps, but thats gonna get you no where these days..

They (the twats who do stuff for this game) gave us Priests a taste of power and independence and then took it all away, just like that.

Those changes pretty much killed this game for me. I no longer have the love for Rohan like I used to. Being limited to party based game play just does not interest me and neither does playing other classes or being an obi/ Almighty whore. I dont have the time to sit around and wait for pve parties or the patience to deal with the twats in this game who can never get their sh1t together.

Yea, I cant kill sh1t with my beloved class so now I just dont even bother playing.

When you wake up..
    I'll be a story in your head,
    But that's ok.
    We are all stories in the end.

Just make it a good one eh?
    Because it was, you know.
    It was the best.

~ The Doctor.

MsAbella ~ Priest

Quote Originally Posted by xXxAurorAxXx View Post
    idk, I always went psy on my staffs. Never really tested with MA tbh.

If your planing to use it for a pve Priest, Id say it wouldn't really mater anymore. A while back they changed things in the game again and now mobs have a gazillion hps in just about all useful places/ maps. Priests can no longer kill in dungeons, in mirror maps or newer maps. You can farm Gratt Warehouse and upper and standard maps, but thats gonna get you no where these days..

They (the twats who do stuff for this game) gave us Priests a taste of power and independence and then took it all away, just like that.

Those changes pretty much killed this game for me. I no longer have the love for Rohan like I used to. Being limited to party based game play just does not interest me and neither does playing other classes or being an obi/ Almighty whore. I dont have the time to sit around and wait for pve parties or the patience to deal with the twats in this game who can never get their sh1t together.

Yea, I cant kill sh1t with my beloved class so now I just dont even bother playing.
    I guess most classes can't solo there much

My scout is pretty geared, it survives in mirror (at least in DC and CM) but her dmg is simply too low to make solo play worth it. All you need is a nice guild nowadays with active people. If you have that at hand, you can lvl 24/7 most of the time

Aaaand I must admit that I like the party-forcing part. I got sooo bored doing everything on my own, having people around me keeps the game interesting for me
    Last edited by knuffl88; 03-29-2019 at 11:27 AM.

priest can solo mirror but take years to kill mobs ,soo i ever whit party like support ...

+ Reply to Thread
Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 7