+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 LastLast
    i agree the priest is the First real independent class on rohan ive seen in the years of playing. just need to get my hands on a upgrade abs staff which will be next to a needle in a hay stack lol

Quote Originally Posted by tameless420 View Post
    i agree the priest is the First real independent class on rohan ive seen in the years of playing. just need to get my hands on a upgrade abs staff which will be next to a needle in a hay stack lol
    Let me introduce you to a history of rohan in which for the past years, templars have been the best independent class by far.....but....no nvm.....
    Salve - Dragon Sage
    Superiors - Guildmaster

New/Returning Player Guide
    http://forum.playrohan.com/forum/sho...#axzz5nYmMs51h

Quote Originally Posted by tameless420 View Post
    Pure DD upg staff would be more than enough. Abs is kind of overkill. Logs say i'm draining 190k+ mana each judgement. Between Obli/Soul meditation your only struggle will be rpk. Mobs dont do much damage between those skills. I set my hk to buff Obli constantly and then Soul Meditation at around 70% hp, heal at around 50% and i survive just fine. Buff soul meditation and clear mobs with judgement before setting hk and you shouldn't have any problems.
    But yeah... staves are rare.. let alone one with abs. I've seen less than 5 total, including mine. I think only 1 of them had abs.
    Main Char:
    FeelMyPP - 115+9

Quote Originally Posted by CPG215 View Post
    Pure DD upg staff would be more than enough. Abs is kind of overkill. Logs say i'm draining 190k+ mana each judgement. Between Obli/Soul meditation your only struggle will be rpk. Mobs dont do much damage between those skills. I set my hk to buff Obli constantly and then Soul Meditation at around 70% hp, heal at around 50% and i survive just fine. Buff soul meditation and clear mobs with judgement before setting hk and you shouldn't have any problems.
    But yeah... staves are rare.. let alone one with abs. I've seen less than 5 total, including mine. I think only 1 of them had abs.
    Thx to you now i don't have to test if Upgrd staff with no abs works or not

Btw if someone with a staff can test if a DPS sort of build deals a little bit more damage like having Intelligence blow lvl7 all Psy buffs(Alm, GAlm) and Staff mastery lvl7.
    I kind of want to play that or end up playing that cause i always go offensive in situations
    Last edited by RBNXD; 08-02-2016 at 01:39 PM.
    LacieLane 135 Wizard
    Priestess 128 Priest

Quit!!!

Belgium - In the sky, looking down upon you.
    It's funny how people's perception of balance change when the class they play is at the top.
    Don't know if I should laugh or cry at half the things being said in this and similar threads.
    Keep your friends close - your farmers closer
    Leveling slow - to give you a headstart

BlazingSun | Sushi | Mischievous
    Gasten die ik droeg en zich nu niet gedragen voor hen werd liefde gekoesterd maar is nu diep begraven
    Bladzijde zoveel omgeslaan, de strepen die ik verdiend heb heb ik veel opgestaan
    En voor ik ga slapen stel ik u voor aan mijn normen en waarden
    Peasant | Farmer | Rancher

well, im a little disappointed. i was really hoping that judgement would actually hit every target within 20 meters.

Quote Originally Posted by EaglePhoenix View Post
    It's funny how people's perception of balance change when the class they play is at the top.
    Don't know if I should laugh or cry at half the things being said in this and similar threads.
    know any good jokes about salt? Na...

Quote Originally Posted by RBNXD View Post
    Thx to you now i don't have to test if Upgrd staff with no abs works or not

Btw if someone with a staff can test if a DPS sort of build deals a little bit more damage like having Intelligence blow lvl7 all Psy buffs(Alm, GAlm) and Staff mastery lvl7.
    I kind of want to play that or end up playing that cause i always go offensive in situations
    Not sure i'm fully understanding the question. It'll always deal more damage. You mean in regards to skill? The Int blow would be nearly useless for that, i believe. It helps greatly for your auto attacks though. My auto attacks in Demonic a bit ago averaged 55k normals, 85k crits. Judgements averaged 155k normal, 215k crits. PvP is significantly lower. Around 5k Autos, 10k Judgements

Quote Originally Posted by Danno View Post
    well, im a little disappointed. i was really hoping that judgement would actually hit every target within 20 meters.
    9 is the default cap for most classes when it comes to "all targets within xx meters" aoe skills.
    Last edited by CPG215; 08-02-2016 at 02:55 PM.
    Main Char:
    FeelMyPP - 115+9

Belgium - In the sky, looking down upon you.
    Don't a salt me like that, and you will live to read it.
    Keep your friends close - your farmers closer
    Leveling slow - to give you a headstart

BlazingSun | Sushi | Mischievous
    Gasten die ik droeg en zich nu niet gedragen voor hen werd liefde gekoesterd maar is nu diep begraven
    Bladzijde zoveel omgeslaan, de strepen die ik verdiend heb heb ik veel opgestaan
    En voor ik ga slapen stel ik u voor aan mijn normen en waarden
    Peasant | Farmer | Rancher

What he said is true...