+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
    Well, I say 5 years, but of course it's all going to boil down to the individual's play style, who you have for friends and support groups, and who you are kos to. I would say for someone who would attempt it without any 400%, occasional 100%/200% from other parties along the way, but was dedicated and was all that the person did day in and day out, I would say 3 to 4 years. I only said 5+ because normal human beings will do other things like pvp, and largely just derp around. Just like Aurora said, there are people that seemilngly pvp more than xp and they are almost +50. I don't understand how they did it while pvping so much. Props to them!

And Baked? Trust me when I say this: Being a Ranger/Scout, even a well geared 115+10 dhan or guard can take me without breaking a sweat. So competition? There are plenty of people even now that can end me with 1 hit haha xD Transcended does not mean invincible - no matter how much I want it to be x)
    Last edited by Guenever3; 08-11-2016 at 01:26 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Guenever3 View Post
    Just like Aurora said, there are people that seemilngly pvp more than xp and they are almost +50. I don't understand how they did it while pvping so much. Props to them!
    Cherish is a crazy mofo when he wants something bad enough and right now thats +50. Hes incredibly close and nothing nor no one stops him from exping. I would have given up long ago if I were him, but hes one dedicated sob lol

When you wake up..
    I'll be a story in your head,
    But that's ok.
    We are all stories in the end.

Just make it a good one eh?
    Because it was, you know.
    It was the best.

~ The Doctor.

MsAbella ~ Priest

Which is awesome. I want more and more people in the server to hit +3x and up. I don't care who. It would make every thing so crazy haha I hope during the time it takes me to get my titles, many more get really high + levels. Good luck on your goal to +35 ^^

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Yg99gY View Post
    For me this is an achievement if i get a Transcendence and even though there are comments that it will not be worth it still achievement will always be worth it!
    congratulations on wasting all your time in a dead game.

was so much fun pvp battles at upper when you had no crap sheet like this.

Everyone left, only the dirt junkies addicted remains.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by OrdinoArcalis View Post
    congratulations on wasting all your time in a dead game.

was so much fun pvp battles at upper when you had no crap sheet like this.

Everyone left, only the dirt junkies addicted remains.
    so what is your excuse for being here? Don't you have some kittens to drown or something?