+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
    Well maybe Rohan Origins is that project put to the test but we cant say cause its IP restricted :l
    So GL with that
    LacieLane 135 Wizard
    Priestess 128 Priest

Quit!!!

Belgium - In the sky, looking down upon you.
    Quote Originally Posted by EaglePhoenix View Post
    There's absolutely zero reason for anyone to go through the bother of

1) leveling from 1 to 99
    2) farming twin sets

Sorry, I didn't read any of the above - but thought this might be an appropriate thread based on its title for that statement.
    There's no point in going back and forsaking new content. There is however also no point in newbies and anyone else having to go through the bother of leveling from 1 to 99. There is absolutely zero fun in that nor is it in any way productive for later play. Everyone hunterkits, so "knowing your char" is bull, people won't know it the first day and they won't the last day they HK. They will when they PvP, though and PvP happens at 1xx, not between 1 to 99.

The content is horrendous at best, it's slow, it's boring, it's pointless. Farming twins is another thing that is as useless to do. If you need twins, you buy it - you only farm twins with twins and sell them just to get cash. Just give ppl lvl 99 and a twinset at choice from the start on.

Get the competition running. It takes over a year to go from 100 to 115+50, so there's no worry there won't be anything to do. There's pvp at that lvl, there's PA, there're events, dungeons, quests..
    Last edited by EaglePhoenix; 07-31-2016 at 03:34 AM.
    Keep your friends close - your farmers closer
    Leveling slow - to give you a headstart

BlazingSun | Sushi | Mischievous
    Gasten die ik droeg en zich nu niet gedragen voor hen werd liefde gekoesterd maar is nu diep begraven
    Bladzijde zoveel omgeslaan, de strepen die ik verdiend heb heb ik veel opgestaan
    En voor ik ga slapen stel ik u voor aan mijn normen en waarden
    Peasant | Farmer | Rancher

A newbie to start RBF from 0 don't have chances, except when him spending money to get a gear or something here...
    Undecided by the changes that have taken place lately.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by D4rius View Post
    A newbie to start RBF from 0 don't have chances, except when him spending money to get a gear or something here...
    Which is exactly the way PlayWith needs things to be. If you play here and don't buy RPs, PWI doesn't make money. If PWI doesn't make money, PWI can't pay the bills.
    If PWI can't pay the bills, well...

figure it out

Belgium - In the sky, looking down upon you.
    If someone does not agree with a certain service, you don't charge them extra. At least, not if you want them to return.
    Keep your friends close - your farmers closer
    Leveling slow - to give you a headstart

BlazingSun | Sushi | Mischievous
    Gasten die ik droeg en zich nu niet gedragen voor hen werd liefde gekoesterd maar is nu diep begraven
    Bladzijde zoveel omgeslaan, de strepen die ik verdiend heb heb ik veel opgestaan
    En voor ik ga slapen stel ik u voor aan mijn normen en waarden
    Peasant | Farmer | Rancher

I think rohan orgins may be them trying it out.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RDGsncGALmE

Its from june 13th and seems like mostly lvl 99 cap armour and weapons and omg it looks so fun again!!!! Team play is a thing and pvp last more than 3 seconds!!! lmao I seriously hope this makes it to us.
    Last edited by LordTone; 07-31-2016 at 02:49 PM.
    The game enhancements did exactly what the name says, It enhanced this player base all the way to a new game.

Banned
    we can only hope that PWI agrees it might be a good idea to at least give it a go and find out.

I'd definitely play it. Might not be the freshest, but I do miss the good ol' days, and it seems a lot of the oldies are still here and also do, too.