+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5
    Belgium - In the sky, looking down upon you.
    Quote Originally Posted by D4rius View Post
    I really like the tiger tipe, but I'm a Ktm fan and I still prefer Enduro xD
    KTM 350xc-f

Or Exc 300 2 stroke for a better moving xD
    Yeah, they're probably more fun to ride in the dirt etc (although you can throw some offroads on that tiger, plus you have both an off road oriented and a normal version (XCx vs XRx))
    My issue with Enduro is that you can't do much commuting / long distance traveling with them (ie: roadtrips).

Quote Originally Posted by Emrus View Post
    AFAIK polygamy is legit if you're a Muslim.
    Not quite, it's still restricted to the country you're in. It's forbidden in Belgium, regardless of what religion you're believing in.
    Keep your friends close - your farmers closer
    Leveling slow - to give you a headstart

BlazingSun | Sushi | Mischievous
    Gasten die ik droeg en zich nu niet gedragen voor hen werd liefde gekoesterd maar is nu diep begraven
    Bladzijde zoveel omgeslaan, de strepen die ik verdiend heb heb ik veel opgestaan
    En voor ik ga slapen stel ik u voor aan mijn normen en waarden
    Peasant | Farmer | Rancher

Quote Originally Posted by Baked12345 View Post
    Why should it always be me then? hahaha
    btw, Honda cub is still the best. The only thing that I know that can last forever.
    Everybody seems to notice you in a very bad way because you're posting insensitive or stupid comments. O.O I don't want to be mean but yeah that's how I see it.

Back to topic
    I hate motorcycles a lot because of the accidents associated with it. Most of them are very graphic :/ Anyway my hobbies are watching tv series, reading weird articles and playing the guitar.
    Last edited by aliencreature; 07-31-2016 at 07:27 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by aliencreature View Post
    Everybody seems to notice you in a very bad way because you're posting insensitive or stupid comments. O.O I don't want to be mean but yeah that's how I see it.

Back to topic
    I hate motorcycles a lot because of the accidents associated with it. Most of them are very graphic :/ Anyway my hobbies are watching tv series, reading weird articles and playing the guitar.
    It's not mean to say he's a total retard, everyone knows this lol....baked posts are annoying.

hobbys: skating, chemistry/physics (the fun stuff like reading articles about new ways to connect modern physics with classical physics and in general anything Chemistry related), movies/series, playing online games, going to the gym. My most important hobby is traveling, I've seen quite some parts of the world already and I've got the feeling I've not even started yet, there are so many more beautiful countrys/nature to explore.
    Salve - Dragon Sage
    Superiors - Guildmaster

New/Returning Player Guide
    http://forum.playrohan.com/forum/sho...#axzz5nYmMs51h

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by aliencreature View Post
    I hate motorcycles a lot because of the accidents associated with it. Most of them are very graphic :/ ...
    They can be. Riding a bike requires far more attention and responsibility than driving a car. Riders, with experience, develop a 6th sense and grow eyes in the back of their heads. That is because 4+ wheeled vehicle drivers often treat them like they are on bicycles. You wouldn't believe how many times I had a car so close to my back end they were practically rubbing my tire. And they wonder why I want to put as much space between myself and them? Not only can most motorcycles out-accelerate a car, but they can stop in less than half the space a car needs. A lot of car drivers don't realize that if they are following a bike closely, they can never stop in time if they are not maintaining a LEGAL distance behind it.

And then there are the sh!thead riders out there that split lanes and take stupid chances that give all riders a bad name. And it is this latter type you will see in 90% of those nice & gory accidents when a car or truck does some thing they can't possibly anticipate while doing something stupid. Luckily most of these types will help cleanse the gene pool by dying before they can spawn offspring.

Quote Originally Posted by PenguinJoe View Post
    And then there are the sh!thead riders out there that split lanes and take stupid chances that give all riders a bad name. And it is this latter type you will see in 90% of those nice & gory accidents when a car or truck does some thing they can't possibly anticipate while doing something stupid. Luckily most of these types will help cleanse the gene pool by dying before they can spawn offspring.
    ROFL! I have the same belief. These guys are just making other people's life miserable. Even if it's not your fault you'll still be held responsible for the death of this stupid human. >.< I often encounter this kind of guys on the road. Stupid people should never get a licence to drive; because no matter how careful you are, there's no assurance that you will not get into some freak accident with these kind of people around the corner. =.=
    Last edited by aliencreature; 08-14-2016 at 09:14 PM.