+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast
    Belgium - In the sky, looking down upon you.
    Quote Originally Posted by D4rius View Post
    I'm passionate of motocross so all my free time ride motocross trying new jumps, walking in a wheel...
    Try uploading your picture on Tinypic or something similar.
    Edit: nvm - it works when i quote you, but can't see it otherwise.

Motorcycles are awesome, although I personally prefer the "adventure touring" bikes such as the triumph 800/versys ones :P
    Keep your friends close - your farmers closer
    Leveling slow - to give you a headstart

BlazingSun | Sushi | Mischievous
    Gasten die ik droeg en zich nu niet gedragen voor hen werd liefde gekoesterd maar is nu diep begraven
    Bladzijde zoveel omgeslaan, de strepen die ik verdiend heb heb ik veel opgestaan
    En voor ik ga slapen stel ik u voor aan mijn normen en waarden
    Peasant | Farmer | Rancher

Quote Originally Posted by EaglePhoenix View Post
    Try uploading your picture on Tinypic or something similar.
    Edit: nvm - it works when i quote you, but can't see it otherwise.

Motorcycles are awesome, although I personally prefer the "adventure touring" bikes such as the triumph 800/versys ones :P
    So now is it done?
    Nah Motocross is the life
    Last edited by D4rius; 07-28-2016 at 12:06 PM.
    Undecided by the changes that have taken place lately.

I'll look into that - I don't post any (recognizable) pictures online due to obvious reasons - but I suppose I'll have some around. Didn't take too many pics at the Zugspitze though due to weather and well.. hanging on a rope and a thin metal bar 900m above empty space isn't the best place to take pictures :P

Edit (had to leave most pics out due to us being recognizable ;o - most of it is taken with cheap mobile cam, since you don't wanna drag too much weight with you).
    @HollentalKlämm

@Zugspitze (not always with "easy" stairs - but best place to stop and take a pic though).

@Zugspitz, picture might not show it - but that's 900m straight down.
    wowww beautiful photos dude, I really like it, thanks for sharing those.
    Vengeance is Always an Option

JustDark server jin (inactive- the most hated DK on server)

Musician, kickboxer,nurse,Bmet, comedian, Rotary International and a Liar..... any doubt? feel free to pm me

this is a vulcan 800, I sold it a few weeks

this is mi actually motorcycle, Ill sell it soon too

Musician, kickboxer,nurse,Bmet, comedian, Rotary International and a Liar..... any doubt? feel free to pm me

and this is was while riding in the country

Nice place - why selling the bike? In for something new?

I totally love the Tiger:

But it's so freakishly expensive - considering I already have a car :x

Gasten die ik droeg en zich nu niet gedragen voor hen werd liefde gekoesterd maar is nu diep begraven
    Bladzijde zoveel omgeslaan, de strepen die ik verdiend heb heb ik veel opgestaan

Nice place - why selling the bike? In for something new?

I totally love the Tiger:

But it's so freakishly expensive - considering I already have a car :x
    im not a fan of triumph bikes, but woww i never saw the tiger, is really pretty, I like it, is kinda street with offroad. Well im selling the bike for 2 reason, I need a backup money for my university, I need to get some classes to have a permanency, Im a nurse, but if u want raise more money u need more education -___-. And the other reason is because I bought a honda cb650, so Ill repair it and give the lady cafe racer style.

Quote Originally Posted by brujohechizero View Post
    im not a fan of triumph bikes, but woww i never saw the tiger, is really pretty, I like it, is kinda street with offroad. Well im selling the bike for 2 reason, I need a backup money for my university, I need to get some classes to have a permanency, Im a nurse, but if u want raise more money u need more education -___-. And the other reason is because I bought a honda cb650, so Ill repair it and give the lady cafe racer style.
    Oww, sweet. Got a friend who's into cafe racers as well as old timers. He buys them, rebuilds them from scratch, but with original parts - repaints them and then sells them to just start all over again.

Banned
    my first (real) bike was one of these:

even the same color.
    A few years I got my hands on an 83 Yamaha 750 Maxim X

Mine was maroon. That one was nuts. I went to drive that one home from the motorcycle shop. Waited for a hole to pull off the lot into out into traffic , saw one, gave it some gas & let out the clutch... left 30' of rubber on the road and me on the same road with a broken arm. Had my leathers on so no road rash. Quickly traded it in for a credit on a new 500cc Virago.

That one was a sweet, well mannered ride that I kept for a few years before needing a car fdor the everyday commute.

Quote Originally Posted by PenguinJoe View Post
    my first (real) bike was one of these:

even the same color.
    A few years I got my hands on an 83 Yamaha 750 Maxim X

Mine was maroon. That one was nuts. I went to drive that one home from the motorcycle shop. Waited for a hole to pull off the lot into out into traffic , saw one, gave it some gas & let out the clutch... left 30' of rubber on the road and me on the same road with a broken arm. Had my leathers on so no road rash. Quickly traded it in for a credit on a new 500cc Virago.

That one was a sweet, well mannered ride that I kept for a few years before needing a car fdor the everyday commute.
    If u never drop running a bike... ur not a biker hahah.Sorry to hear the part u broke ur arm. I fail 2 times... but not injuries. Also the first bike is pretty, i like the color too