+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast
    Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by brujohechizero View Post
    Well, what you guys do with your free time or your hobbies?

Mine are buying, repair and reselling motorcycles, and play guitar.
    My hobbies evolved over time --
    mid teens - mid 20's : hotrodding / building cars
    mid 20s - mid 50s : hotrodding computer hardware and software, photography, martial arts (practiced itf style tkd, but interests in other asian disciplines)
    mid 50s - current : retired - emulating computer game servers, developing specialized compiling and re-sourcing tools and such, helping out the owner of my old tkd club (a close friend), trololololing these forums & pissing off the kiddies
    Last edited by PenguinJoe; 07-28-2016 at 08:28 AM.

Handy Man, Gaming on free time and Agriculture plus finishing studies.
    That's about it >.>
    LacieLane 135 Wizard
    Priestess 128 Priest

Quit!!!

Belgium - In the sky, looking down upon you.
    Someone need to do some workout here.
    Oh, but I work outside. Sometimes.
    Keep your friends close - your farmers closer
    Leveling slow - to give you a headstart

BlazingSun | Sushi | Mischievous
    Gasten die ik droeg en zich nu niet gedragen voor hen werd liefde gekoesterd maar is nu diep begraven
    Bladzijde zoveel omgeslaan, de strepen die ik verdiend heb heb ik veel opgestaan
    En voor ik ga slapen stel ik u voor aan mijn normen en waarden
    Peasant | Farmer | Rancher

Love Making...... lol whats on ur mind?

Quote Originally Posted by PenguinJoe View Post
    My hobbies evolved over time --
    mid teens - mid 20's : hotrodding / building cars
    mid 20s - mid 50s : hotrodding computer hardware and software, photography, martial arts (practiced itf style tkd, but interests in other asian disciplines)
    mid 50s - current : retired - emulating computer game servers, developing specialized compiling and re-sourcing tools and such, helping out the owner of my old tkd club (a close friend), trololololing these forums & pissing off the kiddies
    Im off martial arts atm, I practice Koga Ryu Ninjutsu and kickboxing, but I get a dislocate shoulder during training 1 week before a amateur fight QQ, so I can return in 2017
    Vengeance is Always an Option

JustDark server jin (inactive- the most hated DK on server)

Musician, kickboxer,nurse,Bmet, comedian, Rotary International and a Liar..... any doubt? feel free to pm me

On a more honest note though:

during working days/weeks, I busy myself with gaming/watching video's or series. I enjoy reading books before bedtime (mostly fantasy books, but also books from Alex Grecian and quite fond of Bernard Cornwell). Although I'm Dutch, 85% of my books are English. Not always "adult" considered books, but I really enjoyed the Bartimaeus series - can't always be serious, can we.

During longer weekends, I go walking (16-25km) in different parts of the country - which just coincidentally happens to have an Abbey (read: beer) on the route.

When having holidays, I usually end up hiking with my brother. Grab a tent, backpack and just go out there. Usually in the mountains with Via Ferrata sets. This with the car. Couple months ago, we did 2500km from my city to Strassbourg to the Badenzee all the way to the Zugspitze. There we climbed to the top (2962m), but had to cut short at little under 600m from the top due to incoming bad weather. Totally wrecked thereafter, but worth it.

Looking to go to Austria for something similar by end of August/start of Sept. Not yet sure.

Keeping the car nice and clean also takes some time here and there.

Gasten die ik droeg en zich nu niet gedragen voor hen werd liefde gekoesterd maar is nu diep begraven
    Bladzijde zoveel omgeslaan, de strepen die ik verdiend heb heb ik veel opgestaan

Quote Originally Posted by EaglePhoenix View Post
    On a more honest note though:

during working days/weeks, I busy myself with gaming/watching video's or series. I enjoy reading books before bedtime (mostly fantasy books, but also books from Alex Grecian and quite fond of Bernard Cornwell). Although I'm Dutch, 85% of my books are English. Not always "adult" considered books, but I really enjoyed the Bartimaeus series - can't always be serious, can we.

During longer weekends, I go walking (16-25km) in different parts of the country - which just coincidentally happens to have an Abbey (read: beer) on the route.

When having holidays, I usually end up hiking with my brother. Grab a tent, backpack and just go out there. Usually in the mountains with Via Ferrata sets. This with the car. Couple months ago, we did 2500km from my city to Strassbourg to the Badenzee all the way to the Zugspitze. There we climbed to the top (2962m), but had to cut short at little under 600m from the top due to incoming bad weather. Totally wrecked thereafter, but worth it.

Looking to go to Austria for something similar by end of August/start of Sept. Not yet sure.

Keeping the car nice and clean also takes some time here and there.
    you got some photos you can share??? I wanna see how is there
    Vengeance is Always an Option

JustDark server jin (inactive- the most hated DK on server)

Musician, kickboxer,nurse,Bmet, comedian, Rotary International and a Liar..... any doubt? feel free to pm me

you got some photos you can share??? I wanna see how is there
    I'll look into that - I don't post any (recognizable) pictures online due to obvious reasons - but I suppose I'll have some around. Didn't take too many pics at the Zugspitze though due to weather and well.. hanging on a rope and a thin metal bar 900m above empty space isn't the best place to take pictures :P

Edit (had to leave most pics out due to us being recognizable ;o - most of it is taken with cheap mobile cam, since you don't wanna drag too much weight with you).
    @HollentalKlämm

@Zugspitze (not always with "easy" stairs - but best place to stop and take a pic though).

@Zugspitz, picture might not show it - but that's 900m straight down.
    Last edited by EaglePhoenix; 07-28-2016 at 11:40 AM.

These are taken by my brother in the Alps, 2013 - when he still had his camera + lens (lost it though ).

This one's taken in Kabul, Afghanistan - 2012 if I'm not mistaken

aand last one taken from plain on hiking trip from Madrid -> Granada -> Almeria (flew to Madrid, rest by foot/bus/train with backpack)
    Last edited by EaglePhoenix; 07-28-2016 at 11:52 AM.

I'm passionate of motocross so all my free time ride motocross trying new jumps, walking in a wheel...
    Last edited by D4rius; 07-28-2016 at 11:59 AM.
    Undecided by the changes that have taken place lately.