+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

GMs forgot about something

Go to sleep as STR Dragon Sage / wake up as INT Dragon Sage with str skills, and stats....
    Why after all this skill changes we didn't get any single stat/skill/job reset stones?? (yes Job reset, I was playing damn str sage, got str weapons and accesories, why should I change it to INT now?)

Did You guys (Rohan Staff) forgot about this little detail? It's not only about Dragon Sages, but other classes too.

I don't mention that FAILL mana usage on priest/templar skills. Where Is this fameous EMERGENCY MAINTENANCE? cause it's still not FIXED.

Belgium - In the sky, looking down upon you.
    Had exactly the same issue with my dragon sage. Apparently it is no cause of bother for PWi.

Instead you have to get rid of a weapon you cannot trade or sell due to it being invalid in every possible way, change your accessories which means destroying them if you're having twins - basically it means you have to re-invest in everything. Armour, weapon, accessories, skill reset, stat reset ... if you had sockets, they became useless as well.

Many people have asked this question, but they seem oblivious to the facts and it's a bitter pill to take for those affected.
    Last edited by EaglePhoenix; 07-28-2016 at 12:12 AM.
    Keep your friends close - your farmers closer
    Leveling slow - to give you a headstart

BlazingSun | Sushi | Mischievous
    Gasten die ik droeg en zich nu niet gedragen voor hen werd liefde gekoesterd maar is nu diep begraven
    Bladzijde zoveel omgeslaan, de strepen die ik verdiend heb heb ik veel opgestaan
    En voor ik ga slapen stel ik u voor aan mijn normen en waarden
    Peasant | Farmer | Rancher

Quote Originally Posted by michal211 View Post
    Go to sleep as STR Dragon Sage / wake up as INT Dragon Sage with str skills, and stats....
    Why after all this skill changes we didn't get any single stat/skill/job reset stones?? (yes Job reset, I was playing damn str sage, got str weapons and accesories, why should I change it to INT now?)

Did You guys (Rohan Staff) forgot about this little detail? It's not only about Dragon Sages, but other classes too..
    They didn't forget it. They don't give those items on purpose because there is an even better solution - you can buy them. Actually for now it is more beneficial to keep lifting the OP status from one class to another instead of balancing the combat, so people would keep changing stats, skills, classes and - especially - races, for which you'll have to pay 4k RPs not ecash. Only thing missing from that milking scheme is upgrade weapons/rings, which are highly specific to different builds and classes.
    Last edited by bosshunt; 07-28-2016 at 01:58 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by michal211 View Post

Did You guys (Rohan Staff) forgot about this little detail? It's not only about Dragon Sages, but other classes too.

I don't mention that FAILL mana usage on priest/templar skills. Where Is this fameous EMERGENCY MAINTENANCE? cause it's still not FIXED.
    Cant disagree on this GMs haven't responded to my question about this matter and it seems they don't care because they gained a sh1t ton of $$$ from this so called balanced patches which you know hasn't balanced anything other than making none OP classes OP and OP classes nerfed to the ground. Don't expect a response I tried a couple of times for the last few months. I gave up my Scout and Predator because of this and moved to my Priest which had a couple of Skill and Stat Reset stones in her Event inventory. If it wasnt for that I would have been stuck.

Quote Originally Posted by Baked12345 View Post
    Actually u have to do that. U need to purchase those stuff and adapt with the changes. lewl
    Please no one wants you here, you're not helping. Thank you.
    LacieLane 135 Wizard
    Priestess 128 Priest

Quit!!!

This balance patch totally affects the build of classes. No one asked them to do a massive overhaul, we are just asking for balance. :/ Now we have to redo the stats and skills. We have to buy them stones. It's not really right though.

Quote Originally Posted by aliencreature View Post
    This balance patch totally affects the build of classes. No one asked them to do a massive overhaul, we are just asking for balance. :/ Now we have to redo the stats and skills. We have to buy them stones. It's not really right though.
    Thank you very much
    LacieLane 135 Wizard
    Priestess 128 Priest

Quit!!!

My sage/str dhan/warlock got ruinad for patch too, there is no reason waste money for PWI fault if they no gave reset stones.
    "If you want anything get it for yourself, donīt waste time waiting anybody bring it to you"

Nods* I think its much better to have reset stones everytime theres a skill changes specially players who cant afford to buy something in Item Mall. Give justice to players who doesn't spend alot in a game. It doesn't hurt if they just do that teenie weenie request.
    Brought back from the grave made of pencils and papers.

Quote Originally Posted by Emrus View Post
    Nods* I think its much better to have reset stones everytime theres a skill changes specially players who cant afford to buy something in Item Mall. Give justice to players who doesn't spend alot in a game. It doesn't hurt if they just do that teenie weenie request.
    And most of the time those players have no idea what they are doing so they still win
    LacieLane 135 Wizard
    Priestess 128 Priest

Quit!!!

Quote Originally Posted by RBNXD View Post
    And most of the time those players have no idea what they are doing so they still win
    if we always have an idea do you think it will still be fun playing!...
    more fun to be newbiEeeeEEEeee....